VIII

OMNISCIENT
September 17th, 2022

Taaliah had a brunch of work to do and she was also suffering from period cramps.

She tried to accomplish getting her work done but she miserably failed because of the way she was cramping.

"KILL ME NOW LORDDD" Taaliah yelled.

She had called Mila to see if she could bring her some vanilla ice cream and strawberry shortcake rolls.

Giovanni and her have been texting nonstop.

They've been getting to know each other better and better. She hoped they could be good friends.

Someone had rung Taaliah's doorbell. She looked at her ring app to see who it was. It was Mila obviously.

"Siri call Mila" she said to Siri.

Calling "Mila🩶💨" Siri said.

"Hello, babes! I'm at your door" Mila answered.

"Well obviously, I know that but use the spare key under the mat" Taaliah told her.

Mila laughed and hung up the phone. She already knew her friend was grouchy because she was on her period.

"Heyyyy whoreeee" Mila had yelled when she entered her best friend's house.

"Don't start yelling in my house, I don't mind getting up out of this damn bed to beat the fuck out of you Kamila" Taaliah told her in a serious tone.

"Bring me my ice cream" Taaliah said with a smile on her face.

Mila saw the smile she was giving her. "I swear this girl is so damn bipolar it don't make no sense" Mila mumbled.

"What you say?" Taaliah asked with her attention fully on Mila.

"Nothing... I think you might be hearing things" Mila said.

Taaliah looked at her with an "I'm not fucking with you look"

Let's binge-watch "You". Mila suggested.

"Ok, I'm grabbing 2 blankets out of the closet". Taaliah said walking to her closet.

Once she came back with the blankets she turned on the TV, went to Netflix, and scrolled till she saw "you".

4 hours later
"Man I don't like Joe he a little trifling ass hoe" Mila said.

"Nah Frl! Nigga you getting mad cause Beck started putting two and two together. I would have been knocked his ass out when I found that lil shit" Taaliah said.

Right... I can't wait till somebody puts him in jail" Mila said.

"Let's call Jaci and see what she doing today" Taaliah said.

They called her and she answered on the third ring.

"Hey girl what you doing today" Taaliah asked.

"About to go to the chiropractor and get my back cracked it's been aching" Jaci said

"And you weren't gon ask if we wanted to go... WOW, YOU ARE SO FAKEEE"!!! Mila said while Taaliah laughed.

"I was just about to call you niggas I haven't even made it out of the house yet"

"Mhm, we'll be at your house in 30 minutes" Mila said.

"Igh bet" They said their goodbyes and hung up.

LET'S GET READYYY HOE! Mila said.

"Shut up negro. damn,u talk too much" Taaliah said with a straight face.