CHAPTER 6 : Feelings

Start from the beginning

Inside the room,"Riku just look at me!!! you need to stay calm!"said Tenn as he was holding Riku's shoulder very tight.

"it's not Aki...it's not him...right?..Tenn-nii tell me the truth!!"said Riku along with his asthma attack that hasn't getting stable.Tenn trying to calm down Riku's asthma and made sure his attack was under control.

"Riku,if you being like this..you will stay here for a long time! Please calm down! You said you won't made me worry anymore right!!??.."said Tenn as he almost crying."You said you want to stay strong but why made me worry like this! You promise me you won't made anyone worry at you..with your state like this!"said Tenn.

It's getting worst,Tenn don't have any other choice and decide to call Kichiro to handle Riku because he won't able to calm down at this time.Tenn can't blame Riku because he knew Riku still shock with everything happen.In the way to call Kichiro,he met Kou too.All of them go to Riku's room and do everything they can.It's almost taking 3 hours more until Riku finally calm down.Nori was there too.Once it done,they left the room and meet Riku's teammate.

"Riku finally fine,he fell asleep.don't worry,he need to stay for other treatment.."said Kichiro.

"Thank you..."said Tenn as he finally let out his relief."Then,how about Aki?.."Tenn ask.

"He was in coma,it's hard to monitoring his condition since he in coma.."said Nori.

Gaku and Ryuunosuke just come to pick Tenn.Tsumugi still handling Riku's emergency cancel schedule due to accident.Riku's show got cancel but good thing that director understanding Riku's situation now.The news about accident got top highlight.The news title was 'IDOLISH7 NANASE RIKU AND TRIGGER KUJOU TENN GOT INTO TRAGIC INCIDENT ROAD.'

"Tenn,we should go.You must be tired after taking care of everything here."said Ryunosuke.

"I believe Nanase will be taken care by his teammate.You know he is precious to IDOLISH7 more than you do"said Gaku.

"don't worry,Tenn-chan,everyone will be protecting Riku-chan...We all know you want to focus on your job.Just leave other thing about Riku-chan to me."said Kou.Tenn don't have any other choice but nodded and hoping everything will be fine.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

On the middle night,Riku open his eyes and saw Nori was sleeping at his seat with his hand were cross and saw Kou was sleeping on the sofa with blanket with her.The memories of Aki's accident still fresh flashing in Riku's memory because he saw everything.Riku's asthma acting again,he tried his best not to wake up them.Riku cover his mouht and try to calm down himself.

"Riku,don't cover when it come to your attack.."said Kichiro who just enter the room and quickly help Riku.Nori and Kou startle and heard Riku's cough.Both of them wake up immediately and check on Riku's condition.

"Riku,here.."said Nori as he help Riku using the oxygen mask for relief his asthma first.

"Riku..I know you still in pain,but you need to stay strong....we and your friend always be there for you if you needed."said Kou.

"your state right now are not stable.Sometime,you will having unstable condition inside your body since you are half stage of your illness...you will get tired so easily..so please don't overwork yourself...one more time,I still can't found your symptom of your illness yet..,we still in research...so Riku,please..stay smiling and happy to around you..and made sure to reach the things you want to reach Riku...I will be always support you too"said Kichiro.Riku give a warm smile and nodded.He finally got focus on his breathing.