Chapter 24 : The details determine everything, Lisa

Start from the beginning

She only had a stomach full of water!

Jungkook had already walked to the doors of the lift, Lisa desolately followed behind.

As he took a step, he suddenly stopped. Lisa almost bumped into him. If she had really knocked him over, the consequences would be brutal!

"Next time, don't lie in front of me."

It was like him previously calling her "Lisa" was totally an illusion, and the freezing cold he was now was the reality.

Lisa shut her eyes with all her might, finished finished, this big ice block will definitely remember this thing for a lifetime!

Jungkook got into the car, Lisa silently sat beside him, and the car started in the direction back.

Mayer was holding the tablet pc, and was reciting some current affairs and some industry news, Jungkook was listening quietly.

And the consequences of the eight servings of mint cabbage soup were finally emerging.

Lisa wanted to use the bathroom.

From wanting to use it a little, to really wanting to use, she did not know how long more till they'd reach Jungkook's villa.

And Mayer had said before, if Jungkook had not allowed her to speak, it was best if she did not say anything. Furthermore, it seemed like she had made him unhappy today due to secretly using the search engine.

What to do ah, what to do?

Mr Driver, don't you wish to use the bathroom or something?

Uncle Mayer, didn't you drink coffee for today's breakfast? Isn't coffee a diuretic? Why do you not have any reaction?

And Jungkook, you big ice block! Didn't you drink a bowl of soup? Did that bowl of soup freeze up in your stomach so that you have no reaction ah!

Lisa's enduring was getting increasing uncomfortable!

She suddenly understood, that the eight bowls of soup was Jungkook's trick as her ultimate punishment!

The Jungkook who had been quietly listening to Mayer suddenly lifted his hand slightly. After Mayer saw Jungkook's action through the mirror, he put down the tablet and turned around: "Sir, what's the matter?"

Jungkook shifted his face in Lisa's direction and said: "what's with you."

"I...... I want to use the restroom!" Lisa saw a ray of hope.

"Endure it."

Jungkook  turned back.

Lisa was stunned for two seconds, and just managed to not lift a fist to hit him in the face.

Endure? You actually said endure? You try enduring! You try it!

Tear were spinning in Lisa's eyes.

Mayer looked at Lisa, and shook his head slightly, the meaning of his look was: what have you done to make Mr Jeon unhappy?

She really did not do anything wicked or wreaked havoc amongst the common people, all she did was secretly search on her phone diligently!

The car continued driving smoothly, Lisa's head was slanted to the side, thinking in her heart that at the most, she'd not endure any more, and perish together with Jungkook's luxurious car!

Just at this moment, Jungkook turned his head slightly, like he was listening to the sounds outside the window.

Shopping malls with led screens were playing electronic music that was pulsating through the air.

"Stop here for a while." He opened his mouth to say.

Lisa inhaled, and looked at Jungkook.

"The ladies' is on the second floor in the southeast corner of the mall."

It was like Lisa had gained amnesty, opened the car door, and rushed out without a care for her body. She got on the escalator, to the second floor of the mall, but realised that she did not know where the southeast corner was.

After asking a shop staff, she found the restroom at the very last moment, and found relief.

At this time, her phone received a message, it was from Song Yi Ran.

At that moment, her tears almost fell from her eyes.

Song Yi Ran: Why didn't you return my call?

Only then did she realise, Song Yi Ran had made more than ten calls last night, but she was filled with too much alcohol by her uncle and his friends, and in the end she even slept in Jungkook's room, so she totally did not hear anything.

Lisa: I'm still alive.

Song Yi Ran: That means you're not having a good life?

Lisa: Your sister! All because you made me participate in some cooking audition! Now that I've been chosen, I'm about to join a competition!

Song Yi Ran: ...... it can't be, right? Since when were you going to join a competition? Do you want me to help you accumulate votes?

Lisa: accumulate your head! I'm currently having reclusive training! The mentor has an icy cold temperament, aloof personality, not at all giving!

Suddenly, Song Yi Ran had an oncoming call, the ringtone scared Lisa that her phone almost dropped to the ground.