"Yo Bianka what are you doing to me???"

silence.

At this point I'm honestly scared of what was going to happen next, I felt her hands rub on my body before she gripped my pussy.

she moved her hands up to my nipples rubbing them through my sports bra until she finally took it off & latched her mouth onto it slowly licking circles around my nipple while she played & pinch the other one, I felt my pussy start to leak a bit & tried to clamp my legs closed before she went any farther.

fuck this shit feels so good, I wouldn't mind if she strap me down at this point...

I moaned at her touch & how soft her hands were & how she was being so aggressive at the same time with touching me until she stopped suddenly & spoke up.

"Kennedy..."

Jesus, what is she going to say now? am I still doing something wrong?

"Yeah .. ?" I said confused

"I'm gonna fuck you now.." she replied

Shittt do it.

"What?"

"I don't want you running from me & if you act out without my permission I will punish you,"  she said demanding again

I don't know how to reply to whatever she's saying, I don't even know how I even got here to be in this position, to begin with, but I think I want this.

my pussy is throbbing & aching for her.

"fuck me please"

God, why did I just say that?

"good answer" she replied again.

Shortly after that, I felt her slowly pull down my boxers & spread my legs apart.

"look how pretty that pussy is," she said sounding amazed.

I bit my lip as her voice vibrated against my pussy she started blowing softly around my clit before finally swirling her tongue around it making me arch my back off the bed yanking at the handcuffs

"Mmmm! Fuckkkk B"

I let out moans filling the room before she suddenly stuck 2 fingers inside me while still sucking my clit.

she slurped & sucked on my pussy until she felt me shake & weakened. 

fuck I'm finna cum if she doesn't stop soon.

"Ah- FUCCCK," I said trying to get away from her tongue

"don't run or you'll piss me off, " she said holding my legs tight on her shoulders.

I'm about to squirt in this girl's face if she doesn't move soon!

out of nowhere, I feel her stop & something hard but warm slaps against my pussy hitting my clit.

"Shit! What is that B?" I said trying to scoot away from whatever it was.

Did this hoe already have the strap on when I came in??

she chuckles softly before grabbing my legs and pulling me into the middle of the bed again.

"What I tell you about running Kennedy?"

you said I'll only make it worst for myself.

I didn't reply to anything she said & just turned my head the other way until she spoke again.

"It's my dick Ken.. before I say anything else I'm intersex & this is the real deal, not no strap," she said in a cocky tone.

I felt her brush the tip against my slit & finally, she pushes it in ........

BOOM.

"Ahhhh!"

I leaned up bed looking around covered in sweat, I look down at the covers & wow ... this hoe made me cum in my sleep.

it was a fuckin dream.

"Man, what the fuck that felt so real?" I said mumbling to myself.

it had to be real. I could feel everything.

YEAAAAHHH MY BAD YALL IMA UPDATE AGAIN SOON 😭 A NIGGA BE WORKING BUT LOVE YALL & VOTE FOR ME

-STRAPPAA 🩶