-

"Thank you, for making breakfast," Dewdrop said while sitting at the counter. Rain just smiled, finishing up the last dish that needed to be cleaned.

"Of course, love," Rain saw the tint to Dewdrops cheeks when he called him love, smirking to himself.

Throughout the day they just hung out. Dewdrop tried to teach Rain some things on the guitar. He's really sweet and patient with Rain when he messed up a few times. He would just reach forward and readjust Rains fingers for him. Since Dewdrop already knew how to play bass there was no point for Rain to teach him how, but he did show off a little on his cream bass with a brown pick guard. Dewdrop was impressed, giving Rain slow claps which made him blush.

While Rain was showering after a late lunch, Dewdrop went out to the green house. He looked through all the flowers until he settled on some blue ones and some red ones. He combined them to look pretty, tying all the stems into a bouquet with rope string. He placed them in a vase, pulling out peanut butter cookies with the hershey kisses on top out of the oven. They were Rains favorite. Now while he couldn't cook for his life, Dewdrop sure as Hell could bake.

He and Rain were going to watch a movie, so when he heard Rain exit his room, Dewdrop dashed to the living room. He placed the flowers in the table along with the cookies. He had bundles and bundles of blankets on the couch's along with the fluffiest pillows. Rain came out, his hair still a little wet, a smile growing on his face when he saw what Dewdrop had done.

"You got me flowers?" Rain said with a huge smile on his lips, "And you made my favorite cookies? I thought you couldn't cook."

"I can bake, not cook," Dewdrop said, trying to sound tough but he couldn't when he was with Rain. "And I got blue and red ones, the blue represent you and the red me." He said bashfully, his cheeks burning.

Rain sat down next to Dewdrop, cupping his cheeks as he connected their lips softly. This kiss was new, it was tender and gentle, warm and smooth, loving in a new way, a good way. Rain pulled away, reaching forward to press play on the movie. He curled up against Dewdrops side, his mate wrapping his arm around his shoulder as he rubbed his hand up and down his arm. Rain pulled a blanket over them, feeling Dewdrop kiss the top of his head, making the Water ghoul smile as they watched the movie.

-

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Positive."

"Alright."

Swiss used the small amount of fire he had mixed in with his abilites, lighting the wood and paper on fire inside the trash can. He and Knox were inside the ministry lighting the fire because they were going to go outside and make s'mores but it started to rain. So Swiss came up with the bright idea to make a trash fire because they both thought it wouldn't be big enough to set off the fire alarms. It was only a mini one, so it couldn't set off the alarms, right?

Wrong.

Swiss and Knox were both looking down when Rain and Water arrived to put out the fire. The alarm had gone off due to the fire getting a little larger than they had expected.

"And I swear to Satan if you do this again, I will drown you without even getting you near water," Water threatened, glaring at the two as he walked away with Rain.

"Can we even do that?" Rain asked, picking up his pace to match the very pissed off ghoul.

"Hell yeah, wanna learn?"

"Sure."

Swiss looked over at Knox, giving him a weak smile. "Sorry, babe, I wish this would've worked out better for you."