~5~

Killua POV

It was a few days after that incident. A few days after my call with Bisky. Things in school seemed to get better. The teachers are slowly starting to act like they used to. Everything was back to normal. Just the feeling of being watched didn't leave me for the past days. I am pretty sure I sensed Nen back then, but how would I explain that to them? Instead I just apologised around fifty times and I have detention for the next few weeks. Pretty boring, actually. 

I was walking to school with Anya. Suddenly I felt a presence near us. A well-known presence. 

"Bisky?" I called out. Behind us stood the girl with the blond pigtails. Smiling at me triumphantly. "Hello, Brat!" "I didn't expect you here so soon!" I smiled at her happily. "Well, let's fix that little problem of yours, aight?" I gave her a closed-eyes smile. "Sissy" I turned to look at her, "you can go ahead a little, alright? I just want to talk a little with Bisky." "Ok!" She smiled at me and then ran off towards our school. 

"That's your new little sister?" Bisky looked at me with a raised brow. "Yes..." I answered following Anya with my eyes. "Well, not my business. Let's get to work." Bisky started concentrating her Nen in her hands. She took my arm quite aggressively before covering it with her Nen. I felt my power flow back into me. My arms felt stronger and I felt my mental power back. Now I was just as strong as I really was. I was only smaller. "Phew, thank you, hold hag. You saved me there!" I called out with a content sigh. "You're welcome and shut your mouth." She called out. "Old hag my ass." She muttered while walking away.

"Oh! And Gon should be here soon!" She shouted from far away. Seriously she's fast. Wait, Gon? He's really gonna be here? I smile hopefully, before remembering that I send off Anya alone. I turned around and ran into the direction off our school.

_____________________________________________________________

(Meet Claire 😗)

Illumi POV

(Didn't expect that, did you?)

So Kil got his original strength back and that annoying green kid is coming back. I don't like him. I would rather even kill him, but for the sake of Hisoka I won't. But he's not gonna hold Kil back from coming back home. I'll make sure of it. (*insert whoosh sound*) In a matter of seconds the tree is empty again and Killua catches up to Anya with a worried feeling.

Killua POV 

I must have heard things. No way in hell did I just sense Nen. If whoever was there even dared to touch Anya. Or Alluka. Or Gon. Basically everyone I care for. They were clearly watching me and I could feel the Blood Lust. 

I must say I'm a little concerned for Anya. Something is off about her father and her mother is painfully obviously dropping hints all the time. She might be a good killer, but she can't control her strength. She has potential and a little training, but that's all to it. She couldn't protect Anya if anybody remotely close to my strength attacked her. 

Same goes for Loid. He might be strong, but something is weird about that guy. I don't like him, if I'm being honest. I just can't figure out what's up with this guy. One moment he acts like the sweetness in person, the next he's as cold as ice. 

Sometimes he just looks annoyed, but that's normal I guess. 

He doesn't feel like danger, but he doesn't seem safe either. He seems like that type of person to spend time with you, but when it comes down to it, he leaves you without a second thought. I should be careful. I don't know how much Anya knows.

Anya is being really f*cking obvious. Unknowingly dropping hints like crazy. If I didn't know already, it wouldn't have taken long for me to find out. I feel like she isn't even trying to keep it hidden.

I'm also very curious about her past and how she gained her ability. Probably something bad. She is hiding something. I can feel it. I wonder what it is...

"Big Brother, keep up! Why are you slowing down so much?" Anya yelled from a few meters away pulling me out of my thoughts successfully.

"Sorry, sissy! I'm coming!" I yelled back even tho we weren't even that far away from each other. 

"Sissy, I have a question." She looks at me with her big green eyes. "What is it Big Brother?" We haven't really talked about it. She just hinted it to me. I don't know if it's okay to address it. Damn it, I already started it, I can't back out now. "Sissy, have you heard anything earlier?" "What do you mean?" She looks at me questioning. Damn it. "Earlier, when you ran a little ahead." "...No. Nothing. Just some weird guy, but I couldn't really hear them correctly. Why?" She looks at me. She is obviously lying, but I have to keep my act up. With 'them' she means his thoughts, right? That's the only thing I can think of. "No reason, sissy. Come on, we have to hurry if we want to get to school on time." I yelled at her. I started running ahead. 

___________________________________________________________________

(Ruby⬆️)

Anya, Becky and I were walking around the schoolyard in our break. The girls talked about school and Becky brought up many times, that she was going to get a new pretty dress that day. Anya and I didn't care that much tho. It was actually quite boring. 

During class I had to remind myself all the time, that I now have my original strength back. It was at first hard to control my strength, but I managed. No one suspected anything. Or at least I hope that one guy didn't think of me as strange. 

It was weird, he looked familiar. But it was just a Cleaner in our school. Maybe I just saw him before and my mind instantly recognised him. But that was highly unlikely. He saw me when I almost wrecked my locker, trying to get my school supplies out. I just hope he brushed it off.

I'll just have to be extra careful around him next time. I can't let him suspect anything. 

The school day went on. Anya and I were saying bye to Becky at the school gate. Suddenly I sensed something.

No way...

"Hi! I'm new here and I know it's past school hours but can you maybe show me around a little?" 

I didn't wait for anyone to answer him as I threw myself at him. We hugged each other tightly, not wanting to let go. I sniffled a little and he just smiled brightly. But what did I expect. After all...

Gon is pure light...❤️

___________________________________________________________________

Words: 1140

Hi!

 It has been a while, but I promised you and myself that I won't drop this book, didn't I? Well I'm back. I'm not going to say the wait was because of school, because outside of school I had enough possibilities to write. I just lacked motivation and I got caught up with different stories that I was reading. 

But like I said, I won't drop this. I hope I can upload the next chapter soon. Just be a little patient. 

Consider this an extremely late Christmas Gift 😃

Have a good time and until next chapter! 

Bye! 

~Karlicat8~