~2~

Killua POV

It was my first day at Anyas school. In the morning I was talking to Kurapika and Leorio.

Flashback:

Killua: You can't call me just like that!

Kurapika: I'm sorry but we just wanted to know how are you doing? How is the mission?

Leorio: Yeah.

Killua: Why is that old man with you?

Kurapika: Answer my question first.

Killua: Fine, Fine, geez. It's doing good I guess. I live with the target now and her mother is an low class assassin. Her dog can see the future? And she can read minds?

Kurapika: Pft. Yeah sure.

Killua: No really. Tho I'm not sure with the dog one.

Leorio: Sounds like bluffing if you ask me.

Kurapika: Anyways. Anything else?

Killua: The father is suspicious. Tho I haven't found out yet, what's his deal. All in all the mission is okay. I just have to wait now.

Kurapika: sounds good.

Killua: Now now, what did I miss?

Kurapika: Alluka is gonna do the hunter exam. She just got there. Gon is always being dramatic because you aren't there and it's boring. Hisoka and Illumi are bitches as always I think. Tho I haven't seen them. They're probably gonna try to ruin you're mission-

Leorio: sounds like something they would do.

Kurapika: And Leorio and I are dating.

Killua: HAH! I KNEW IT! Now I can tease you both.

Leorio: Hey!

Kurapika: Oh no, you don't. Or I'm gonna tell Gon that a special SOMEONE has maybe a SMALL crush on him. What do you think it's gonna be?

Killua: Ugh! You're so annoying! Fine I won't! Anyways I have to go now school and all.

Kurapika & Leorio: Alright! See you!

Killua: *hungs up*

Flashback end

Yeah, they are annoying. As soon as we got to school Yor and Loid said bye and drove away. "Big Brother, I'm gonna show you the whole school!" Anya beams at me. "Thanks sissy!" I answered. It was kinda weird how we still act like that even tho we both now that I'm not like this. "Let's go!" Anya took my hand and dragged me inside the school. It's really big. Anya dragged me to a room, which I assume is our classroom. Yes, we're in the same class. As we entered, everyone looked at me curious. "Hey Anya, who is that?" Asked some girl with brown hair in two ponytails. "Hi Becky! This is my big Brother, Killua!" Anya beamed. I could see some boy in the back, blush at her smile. He had brown greenish hair and he looked like a brat. He stomped to me. "So you're the new student huh? And another forger? That means you're just as stupid as this dumb brat." He pointed at Anya. I felt the anger inside me and I had to calm myself down. I walked to him and grabbed him by his collar. "You don't talk like that to my little sister, Damian Desmond!" I smirked an evil smirk and left him be. Yes, I do know who he is. Anya told me everything about him. He let out a growl and left to go to his seat. Stupid six year olds. I sat down next to Anya. Mister Henderson handed us some paper and got back in front of the class. "As I already announced last week, we are going to write a test. This time, if you get 100% you'll get a stellar for you're hard work." He explained. "As for you, Mister Forger, you don't have to write the test since you are new to our school. But as much as I was able to learn about you, you will still write the test?" He looked me in the eyes as he said this. "Yes, I would like to write the test." I stated, still looking in his eyes. "Alright I will explain the tasks."

Time skip: in the break after the next few lessons

"Ugh...that test was hard." Anya exclaimed loudly. "Really? I thought it was quite easy..." She looked at me with a disturbed expression. "That was really hard!" She almost yelled. "Of course, the little miss Forger was not prepared nor ready for that. It was really easy, if you understood the theme. It's funny! I'm sue you will fail again and soon you will get kicked out of this school." Damian said with a mean expression." Stop it number two! I will not fail!" "No what got you thinking that?"

Anya POV

Most likely the fact that I read brothers mind. Just ignore him Anya. Huh? Bog Brother found Papa? Where? Oh, he is disguised as a maid thingy again! Papa is so cool! And such a liar! But a cool liar! 😎

I looked at disguised Papa, ignoring Number Two. He is mean to me and Becky, so I will not talk to him anymore. "Tch" I looked on the ground looking annoyed. I saw that on Papa and it looked so cool, I had to try it too. Number two doesn't like it I think. No, I have to become friends with Number two to help Papa with his mission! But he is right. I am dumb. I told big brother my secret, without even thinking. Somehow, I just trusted him instantly, without even knowing him. That was really dumb. I don't know anything of him yet. I mean he's cool, but somehow I just wanted to show him that I am a cool little sister. Maybe, because he looked like he didn't want a little sister, I wanted to prove my coolness without thinking. I just felt like I had to tell him it or else he would have done mean things. Wow, I sound just like Papa in his mind. Cool and smart. Heh. "ANYA!" Becky looked at me angrily. "Don't ignore me like that." "Sorry Becky I was in my brain." Big brother looked at me weird. 

Killua POV

What the fuck is wrong with her? In the past few days I was just practicing on hiding my  thoughts from her. Now I am able to decide which thoughts she can hear and which not. I am so smart. But why did she zoom out like that? Btw what is Loid doing there? He looks so stupid. Just pretend you don't see him.

Anya kept talking about her being dumb and failing her classes. "I could help you with that." I said." I am actually pretty smart." "Big brother would do that for me?" Anya sniffs. And then she started crying and hugging me. Noisy! "Thank you so much big Brother!" She cries into my chest. I am not good with kids.... "Yeah sure sissy! I am you're brother after all!" I beamed at her with all my might trying not to look psychotic while doing that.

From that day on I helped Anya learn and her grades got better during that time. Loid was still sceptical about me and kept being suspicious. I can't help but suspect him to plan something against me.

————————————————————————————————

Words: 1140

Hi everyone!

This is chapter 2. I hope you liked it. From now on This  will be the thoughts of Killua that are open to Anya and this are his hidden thoughts. Also please don't forget to vote and comment, it means much to me.

Have a great day/night/afternoon/evening/...

Bye Bitches! 😝😗