The Hunger Games

I looked around to see that I'm surrounded by water, I was right. then I hear the countdown:

10

I look around 

9

I lock eyes with Marvel

8

I look at Finnick 

7

I see Katniss getting ready

6

Fuck the Capital

5

I hate my life

4

I'm

3

going

2

to die

1

Let the 75th Hunger Games begin!

I quickly dive into the water and swim to the Cornucopia. It was good for me because I'm a really strong swimmer. I saw a belt of knives and I took it along with an Axe and Bow & Arrow. I turned around to see Marvel and he yelled "go" and I did. I realize that I didn't see Finnick since the game started. "Finnick!!" I yell out for him, then he came and gave a Trident, I ran next to Katniss. Finnick and Peeta had been under for a good two minutes, then we ear a cannon go off and a body float in the water, me and Katniss look at each other, breathing heavily, then Finnick pops up with Peeta and brings him to the Cornucopia. Both me and Katniss looked at each other relieved.

Then the four of us run into the forest Peeta ahead of us, slashing at the vines, clearing a path for us. By now we slowed our pace and Finnick kept up with me "are you okay" he asks, and I say "yeah, it's just really flipping hot". The others heard me and nodded and Peeta says, "We need to find some fresh water" and we all nodded in agreement.

Then we heard cannons go off "guess we're not holding hands anymore" Finnick says, and Katniss' face contorts into a face of disgust, she clearly didn't like this and she said, "you think that's funny". "Every time that cannon goes off its music to my ears. I don't care about any of them" Finnick say, "glad you think so" Katniss replies and looks for her Matchette. Then Finnick raises his hand that had the bangle on it and said what would Haymitch say but Katniss just says he's not here.

"We should keep moving" I say, and Peeta nods in agreement. We walked for a while no one saying anything, in fear of making each other mad. The silence was becoming unbearable until Katniss screams at Peeta, but it was too late he had hit the forcefield. then Katniss ran to him and Finnick pushed her aside. She reached for an arrow just in case, I was going to stop her but then she stopped when she realized that Finnick was just giving Peeta CPR. Katniss crawled over to Peeta and begged for him to wake up, after a good 20 minutes, Peeta woke up and Katniss kissed him, and they had they moment. 

Me and Finnick did sit aside while they have their little moment. We decided that this is a good spot to rest, since there is a dome around the island, and we were at an edge. Finnick had offered first watch but Katniss didn't trust him. Finnick looked at me and said "you should get some sleep" and i replied "yeah, okay" and I closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, I hear the Capital anthem playing from the sky, I look up and see the pictures of the fallen Tributes. I count "eight" I say in disbelief. Then we all hear a beeping noise come from the trees and see that it's two sponsors, me and Katniss got up and checked it, there was one for me and her. She had something called a spile and I had some food. While she plunged her spile into a tree, I divided up the food equally. there was also a note that said 'stay strong - S' I immediately knew it was from Scarlett. I shared the food, and we drank water. 

Suddenly lightning strikes, a tree in another part of the Arena. Soon we went to sleep leaving Katniss to take first watch. After a while, I was woken up by a loud scream and Finnick shaking me. I got up and saw that we were running from some sort of fog, I ran along with Katniss, Peeta and Finnick. then while we were running me and Finnick got separated from Katniss and Peeta, after five more minutes of running we reunited with Peeta and Katniss. We saw that Peeta was poisoned by the fog a bit so we helped Katniss carry him by then the fog hit us all and we screamed and fell to the ground. When I fell on the ground, I screamed even louder, and then the fog had stopped and went up like there was some sort of forcefield around us. Then, I groaned and I heard Katniss scream a bit and I tried to look up, but it hurt too much.