Ava sat on the couch in the living room and opened the TV. She was feeling mentally tired and wanted something to relax, it was Sunday afternoon. Ji-Kyung had still not come out of her room.

She leaned back on the couch as the movie started. She groaned when she heard the bell ring. She walked towards the door before opening it.

"Oh! It's you!" she let out after she saw Jimin."Well, I will be staying at home and I am totally not interested in watching you both, romancing under the same roof as mine, and I clearly don't have plans on going out! Better take her out!" Ava said blatantly, crossing her arms, and giving him a sarcastic smile.

Jimin and Ava shared a nonformal relationship. He gave brotherly vibes to her so she naturally behaved casually to him.

Her smile dropped when she saw Taehyung beside him, staring at her bewildered. She hadn't noticed him earlier.

Why did she always embarrass herself in front of him?

"I am here to introduce Ji-Kyung to Taehyung! He wanted to meet her!" Jimin clarified rolling his eyes awkwardly.

She cleared her throat and dropped her hands down and moved aside, letting them come inside.

Taehyung gave her a strange look as if he was unable to understand her attitude. She looked away and closed the door.

"Are you sure you are not going anywhere?" Jimin asked her as he pointed at her clothes.

Well, she liked staying well-dressed, it boosted her self-esteem whenever she saw herself passing through a mirror. She wanted to be presentable everywhere, even at home. It wasn't for anyone, she did it for herself.

"I like staying like this!" she replied and went inside Ji-Kyung's room to get her out. "Your boyfriend has come!" she said. Ji-Kyung nodded applying her perfume, Ava went out.

Just when Ava was about to go to her room, to give them some space, Jimin stopped her.

"Hey? Where are you going? Come sit with us!" Jimin smiled, he didn't want her to feel left out. She sighed, she didn't want to sit since Taehyung was there, and she felt awkward. "Now come already!" Jimin said annoyed.

She quietly sat across them. She just looked at her sandals as they all talked. She was an introvert, she had social anxiety, and right now she was feeling it the most.

"Ava! You go around restaurants on a daily basis, how about you take us all to a nice one for a brunch today? I will be giving the treat today since I got a promotion in my office!" Ji-Kyung stated.

Ava had to visit cafes and restaurants because of her business meetings, so she was quite aware of what dish was best from which restaurant.

-

Okay, she took her words back, it wasn't this awkward before but now she had to sit beside Taehyung because the couple wanted to sit together in the restaurant.

It was a private booth so Jimin wasn't scared of their relationship getting leaked by any fellow customer.

She started using her phone to ignore the awkward silence between her and Taehyung. The couple just talked to themselves and stared at each other as if no one existed around.

Soon the food arrived and they started eating, conversing about general topics.

She asked for a wine from the waiter and accidentally the waiter spilled the wine on her lap. She stood up wiping her dress.

"I am sorry, Mam! I didn't mean to do that!" the waiter apologized.

"It's fine, I know you accidentally did that! It's okay!" she said politely, taking the tissue and wiping her jeans.