Infedility-(END)|KTH Ft. KSJ|

Jin carefully and patiently listened to everything she said.

He was mad at Taehyung for treating her like that for the past 2 months. He was his good business friend.

"I can't believe he did all of this!" Jin shook his head in shock. "Can I know what you want to do with this child? Like are you keeping it?" he asked curiously.

"I don't know! I don't want to take any decision hastily. Please let me stay here until I find somewhere else to live! Taehyung would be searching for me now!" she requested.

"Please don't request! You can stay here for as long as you want!" he smiled.

----

Taehyung was going insane. He needed her. He was irritated and mad most of the time. It had been days since she disappeared. He was hunting her day and night, involving police in this matter but he hadn't received any information yet.

"Just wait till I find you, Jia. I swear I will beat your skin off for running away from me!" Taehyung gritted his teeth and threw the wine bottle on the floor.

----

"Thank you so much for this! I troubled you a lot!" Jia said with a sly smile as she saw the perfectly cooked ramen in the pot.

"Please don't say that and have it and tell me how is it?" he asked. She nodded and ate it.

"It's delicious!" she said and he smiled proudly.

They talked about a lot of things while eating and Jia finally felt happy and alive after a long time.

They became more close in these days, but the problem was that she was still in love with Taehyung.

It wasn't that easy to forget him and also forgive everything he had done at the same time.

"I think you should keep this child!" Jin spoke all of a sudden.

"I don't know what to do! Keeping this child will just seek me problems further!" she said looking down. He held her hand gently.

"Don't worry, I am here for you! We will raise this child together and I will give it my name!" he said and she looked at him confused. "I have been keeping this inside me for a long time now but I love you! I really do!" he said biting his lips nervously. She withdrew her hand.

"I am married! You know this and I still love Taehyung!" She said and stood up.

"It's alright, Jia! Don't panic! It's your choice in the end after all!" he said with a pang in his heart.

-----

"How is she doing now?" Jimin asked the doctor as he came out of the room. His daughter had fainted earlier.

"She is fine for now but I guess we will have to perform a second surgery to completely eradicate the problem!" The doctor said and went away.

Jimin looked at his daughter from the window of the ICU. He felt helpless. His wife had died in a crowd crush because of lack of oxygen, it was a sudden death and before he could recover from it, he found out that his daughter had a rare heart disease called arrhythmia. He was somehow able to arrange money for her 1st surgery but now he had nothing to get money out of, he didn't even have his job right now.

----

Taehyung was looking outside the window of his office. He was thinking about Jia.

He got a call from the reception, diverting his attention.

"Good afternoon Sir, there is this man, who is eager to meet you but he doesn't have an appointment with you!" she said.

"What do I pay you for? Call the guards and eject him out if he doesn't have an appointment with me!" Taehyung scolded her.