Chapter Three - Hunter Exam and Reunion

(Picture above is six year old Reo.) I stared at my surroundings with dotted eyes. I. I blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. I though there'd be more people... I looked around. Was I in the right place? If so then.... Where the fuck was everyone else? I looked down at the number one badge on my chest. Then it hit me. Oh... I'm the first one here. Sighing I reached up and ran my fingers through my loose hair.

My hair was pulled back into a half bun, half down hairstyle. My hair that was down reached the back of my knees. It also hide the two spider tattoos on the back of my neck and behind my right ear. I wore a white button up blouse, a long black opened coat, black leather pants with golden accessories and zippers, black and golden leather combat boots, white leather fingerless combat gloves, and a crimson red scarf wrapped around my neck. It hide all of my tattoos perfectly. Not one was seen. I then my hands moved to the twin pistols attacked to either side of my hips. Then to the two daggers attacked to my thighs. Finally I touched the collapsable Bo-staff resting on my back.

After a long long while. A lot of weird looks and batting away a weirdo I finally spotted three very familiar faces. I smiled and jogged over to the group of five. "Gon! Reo! Ohta!" I completely cut off that Tonpa guy. I smiled to him. "Sorry. Didn't mean to inte-" I cut myself as I stared at my brother and sister. How the fuck... something about my family is. We look way older then we actually are or way younger. We are also way taller then our age suggests or way shorter. We also always end up being as tall as we'll ever get at age thirteen. No matter our gender.

Tick marks instantly appeared on my forehead as I stared up at my younger siblings. "What. The. Fuck..." I looked at the five ten Reo. Then to the five six Ohta. Then slowly I looked to the five seven Gon. (I'm gunna make both Killua and Gon taller in this fic.) my eye twitched. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU THREE SO TALL!" I instantly pointed at Gon who was sweating nervously. "YOUR FUCKING TWELVE YEARS OLD." I then pointed to my younger twin siblings. "AND YOU TWO ARE FUCKING THIRTEEN!" I then pointed at my five foot self. I was now comically crying. "I'M NINETEEN!" I then looked at their friends. One was FUCKING SIX THREE! The other was five seven. Then to Tonpa. I glared. Remembering that he tried to give me a tampered with drink. Reo just placed his hand on my head. Which greatly annoyed me.
"Now big sister. Be nice."
"Reo. I am nice." He dead panned. My own miss matched colored eyes stared into electric blue eyes. I listened. Reluctantly as he spoke. But the moment he pulled out his cans my hand shot out. My left hand grabbed into his right which held his drink. My left electric blue eyes and right ruby red eye narrowed. Reo just sighed. "I hope you aren't trying to poison these guys like you tried to do to me..." Reo sighed. Ohta and Gon giggled. While the six three guy gasped. The blonde just hummed. My grip tightened on Tonpa's wrist. Then I threw his arm away. "Get lost before I break your arm." He froze. I glared. "Go on get!" He instantly took off. My personality did a one eighty when I turned around. "Anyways I see you've meet my sibling Reo and Ohta. And Ohta's soulmate Gon. I'm Usagi!"
"Kurapika."
"Leorio." Only seconds later an alarm went off. My head turned.
"Have you two been training?"
"Yep! We followed the instruction you left for us." Not long after I said that phase one began.

I walked with my siblings and their friends. The examiner introduced himself. And we began to move. After a while another boy arrived. He spoke to Gon and Ohta for a bit. Then he and Reo just stared at each other. I hummed. "Did you find your soulmate there. Huh Reo?" He instantly turned bright red.
"Big sister!"

After a long while and a lot of drama we began going up the stairs. I watched, amused as Gon, Ohta, Reo, and Killua, who was fucking five nine, began to race. I just moved to catch up with Leorio and Kurapika I listened as they spoke. Kurapika smiled at me as he spoke. He began to speak about the Kurta. I stiffened. I looked at him. My heart broke. He was someone directly affected by my soulmates. I listened as they two talked. "Leorio. I can help with your school funds." I looked at him. "I am after all the current head of the Kato family." At this point Gon and Killua weren't far behind us. Leorio and Kurapika froze.
"That's the richest family in the world!" The duo shouted. My ears rang.
"So?"
"So!" The duo shouted. Then not long after Leorio was revealed to be my age.