"Unnie" Dani slurs. "Come join ussss."

"I'm gonna go." I say. "This is making me feel sick, I'm going to go back to the hotel. You guys should go too,  you're completely wasted."

"Urgh. Spoilsport." Dani says. "I'm stayyyinngg."

Feeling too sick to argue, I let her be. "Fine. Just be careful. See you later."

I practically run out of the club; passing through sweaty bodies as I go, then I'm finally met by air.

Instantly, my sickness goes away.

"It's so disgusting in there." I mutter.

Covering my face, I escaped the few paps that were lingering by the entrance but luckily I came out from the back. The hotel is only a short walk away so I shouldn't really be recognised at this time of night, there's hardly anyone on the streets.

I arrive back at the hotel. Quietly, I open the hotel room door; fearing that Minji is already sleeping. I don't want to wake her up. I take off my shoes and hang up my parka in the corridor and slowly make my way to the mini kitchen for some food.

As I pass Minji's bedroom I hear her say my name. But as I was about to reply, I heard a moan follow straight after.

"Oh..my..." She can't be, can she?

I slowly approach her door; hearing even more moans. I gently push the door open slightly so I can peer inside.

There was Kim Minji. My best friend. Lying on her back on the bed; with her phone in her hand and masturbating. She only had a towel to cover her top half; her privates in my full view.

"Oh, fuck." She moaned. "Hanni."

I can't believe what's happening before me. My panties increasingly get wet as I continue to watch her finger herself until she reaches her high.

"HANNIII!"

I gently touch myself through my clothes. Fuck this is hot.

But...why me? Why is she moaning MY name? I need to talk to her...or maybe I shouldn't. I don't know.

As soon as she is done she gets up to get changed and I run as fast as I can to my bedroom.

I didn't see a thing.

-Morning------

I wake up and make pancakes for Minji and I. My mind keeps wondering back to last night. Was that even real?

"Morning Han." Minji says; snapping me out of my trance as she walks into the kitchen.

"G-Good morning." I stutter. Since when did I stutter? She chuckles slightly at my behaviour.

"I made you breakfast." I say; handing her a plate of pancakes.

"Aw thanks Han." She says; tucking in. "Mmm they
taste amazing."

I felt a familiar wetness grow in my panties again as she moans at the taste of my food; my mind travelling back to last night when she was moaning over me. Why am I acting like this? I have a boyfriend. This is wrong.

We eat in silence as I keep rethinking what happened last night.

Should I say something?

"Thanks Hanni." Minji smiles; getting up. "I'm gonna get ready now. We have about half an hour until we're meant to be on the tour bus."

She exits the kitchen; leaving me drowning in my own thoughts. I stared down at the counter; realising she left her phone. It won't hurt going through her history...will it? I just want to know what she was on last night. Curiosity takes the best of me, I immediately pick up her phone; unlocking it as I know her password and went to her history.
"...what." I'm total shock. She's been reading smuts about me and her, dating back for months. She's been reading things about us for ages and looking things up about us. She's kept this from me for a very long time.