seven ♡

Jiwoong beamed into the crowd as he jumped up and down, hyping the arena up.

"Hyung this is amazing!" Gyuvin shouted as everyone gazed in awe at all the love they were receiving. "It's like everything we've worked for is paying off," Zhang Hao said in a small voice as he stared down at Hanbin.

Jiwoong followed his trail of sight to his own sunshine, who was bouncing up and down, supporting him endlessly.

Gosh, Jiwoong seriously felt like the luckiest man on earth, seeing Matthew beam and give him a smile that rivalled the sun made him want to do backflips in giddyness.

"I think I love him," Jiwoong murmured as he covered his mic with one hand and waved at Matthew in the other.

"Hyung, we're on stage right now," Ricky laughed as he patted Jiwoong on the back. "One day you'll understand Ricky. Seeing the person you cherish cheering you on in what you love," Jiwoong told Ricky as the blonde's eyes flinched towards a certain boy.

"I don't think I'll ever understand hyung. Because he's been cheering me on from the stage this whole time," Ricky smiled brightly as he ran up to Gyuvin and crushed him in a hug.

"Those little-" Jiwoong murmured fondly, returning his gaze to Matthew. Matthew gave him fists, as if to say you can do it, as he pointed to himself, did a heart pose, then pointed to Jiwoong.

"Love you to," Jiwoong mumbled endearingly as he threw a heart back. Was it love though? He'd only known Matthew for months, but somehow their hearts had clicked right into place.

Matthew was his fan, his 'together', his home.

Whenever he had Matthew in his embrace, Jiwoong felt like he could hold him forever and never get bored. When he was blessed with Matthew's encouragement in the form of his bright smiles and beaming laughter, Jiwoong felt as though he could conquer the world.

How could he not fall in love with his Matthew?

Matthew was the one thing that kept him going through the harsh recording sessions, knowing that Jiwoong could sneak into their place and have the epitome of comfort embrace him.

"Come on hyung. It's the finale," Zhang hao, their ever performance genius scolded Jiwoong as he dragged him into position.

"After this then you can receive all the compliments from your little Matthew" Gyuvin teased as Jiwoong brightened up and prepared to give the fans a shining finale.

And so he danced. Jiwoong danced like he'd never before, pouring all his energy into performing and giving all his love to the fans.

He glanced at Matthew who seemed a little conflicted but still managed to cheer for him.

In our next life, I want our roles to be reversed so that I can give you all the love you gave me back.

Throughout the performance, Jiwoong felt himself getting more and more hyped up. He glanced at Zhang hao, who was staring into the crowd with large, worried eyes as Jiwoong followed his line of sight.

"Shit-" Zhang hao cursed very quietly as he clutched Jiwoong's hand, making sure Jiwoong wouldn't get distracted.

Zhang hao shook his head at Jiwoong and silently told him to focus. Jiwoong couldn't understand what Zhang hao was getting at until he stared at Matthew and Hanbin in the crowd.

Or where they used to be.

Jiwoong was sent into a spiral of panic as he frantically scanned the vip section. No, maybe Matthew and Hanbin decided to get some snacks... during the finale?