one ♡

"It's Zerobaseone day!"

Matthew groaned as he woke up, slamming his phone aggressively as he sat up instantly. A frown grew on his face as he glanced up at the calendar and noticed today being circled in bright red by his best friend.

"Seokmae if you don't wake the fuck up now I'm going to hit you with an album!" Hanbin screamed from the phone as Matthew mumbled "I'm up hyung."

Matthew lay in bed, his heart pounding at the sudden wake up as Hanbin babbled on and on about his agenda today. "- so you have to get his autograph, on all the albums, and a personalised note saying 'to Hanbin'," the voice paused.

"Matthew ah, are you listening?" Hanbin asked as Matthew nodded.

"Look, as my bestie, you really don't have a choice in this matter so its best that you give up now," Hanbin said over the phone as rustling could be heard. "And then, you need to tell them how amazing and life changing they are-"

Matthew stopped listening as he sluggishly started getting ready, taking his medicine for the day. He looked to the side and winced, noticing the piles of albums Hanbin had bought just to win a fan meeting with his idols.

"This stupid compulsory exam just had to be on the day of the fanmeet!" Hanbin whined over the phone as Matthew started to regret agreeing. "Hyung, I don't even like them?" Matthew muttered as he heard Hanbin suck in a large breath.

"Seokmae ah, are you really going to let all my albums go to waste? SEOK MATTHEW IF MY TICKET GOES TO WASTE IM GOING TO-" Hanbin cried as Matthew heard his friend's head banging on the desk.

Man fans these days were really something else. "Ok, ok I'll go get their autographs, have a minute to talk with each of the members who I don't even know," Matthew mumbled as Hanbin thanked him profusely.

"Yes, there's only seven of them so it shouldn't be too long," Hanbin said sadly as Matthew felt himself feeling bad. "I'm sorry you couldn't go today Hanbin hyung," he mumbled as Hanbin let out a pained laugh.

"It's ok, I'm satisfied with you meeting them in my steed, although you have to greet THE Zhang Hao for me!"

Matthew rolled his eyes. "Yes the Leader, Main Vocalist, centre, your bias blah blah- I got you hyung," he said as he pulled on simple jeans, a sweater and called it a day. Who was there to look good for? It's not like the idols were ever going to remember him.

"Thank you Matthew ah! Now I can complete this exam in peace knowing that you're giving kind words to them," Hanbin exhaled as he added in a small voice, "but remember if it gets too much for your heart- just bail okay?"

Matthew teased Hanbin as the older man laughed. "Hyung, I'll be fine! Those men are going to have no effect on me!" He exclaimed as he massaged his heart slightly. "Just remember to stay safe Seokmae," Hanbin said fondly as Matthew nodded enthusiastically, opting to take the train to the fan meet.

He stared at his timetable in disgust, wondering what classes he had to skip in order to fulfil his best friend's fantasies. "Wait- I should do some research shouldn't I..." he mumbled to himself as he begun the quest of not making a fool of himself.

"Let's see, eight members... wakeone? Yeah no, wakeone is already a red flag, I feel for them," Matthew mumbled to himself, wincing at the company they were under.

His eyes stopped to stare at a particular member's face as he paused, tilting his head as an attractive gaze greeted him. "Kim Jiwoo-?"

Matthew got distracted as a message from Hanbin popped up on his phone.

Your script for the day.

Handsome member soon forgotten, Matthew laughed as he told his friend to focus on his exam.