five ♡

They walked along the beach, hand in hand, as they watched the sun set. "Am I allowed to be this happy?" Matthew whispered to himself as Jiwoong clutched his hand tighter.

They got to an isolated part on the beach, with the sand tickling their feet and the waves washing along the shore. Their silhouettes looked tall on the shadows as Jiwoong pulled Matthew to turn to him.

He looked down at Matthew, the person to truly accepted him for who he was- not his idol nor celebrity self. Matthew was a cute, and truthful person who made Jiwoong feel loved.

Matthew stared up at Jiwoong. The elder's eyes staring at him in adoration as Matthew thought about how much Jiwoong cared for him. Ever since they met, it didn't matter that Matthew wasn't a celebrity, or a little bit outgoing, Jiwoong made him feel loved.

"You're staring," Matthew giggled as Jiwoong smiled softly at him. "Ah, I cant do this anymore," Jiwoong mumbled to himself as he covered his mouth and smiled to himself.

"Are you sure you're not the one who's been staring at me since we met?" Jiwoong smirked as Matthew blushed and hid his face. "Hey, are you only hanging out with me because of my face?" Jiwoong teased as Matthew let out a cute gasp.

"Jiwoon hyung is the best person I know!" Matthew exclaimed as he started rambling on and on about how Jiwoong was amazing in every way. Jiwoong smiled slightly, exhilarated from the high emotions he was experiencing.

"Hey Matthew," Jiwoong whispered as he took Matthew's hands. Staring into each other's eyes, Jiwoong asked gently, "do you want to be together?"

Matthew paused, feeling heat rush to his cheeks. Did he really deserve happiness? Was he truly selfish enough to tie Jiwoong down to him, knowing it could cause him pain?

"I promise to make you the happiest person alive," Jiwoong mumbled, gently stroking the back of Matthew's hand.

Together... it's different from boyfriends, or lovers, but Matthew liked that. "Sure Jiwoon hyung, let's make it you and I" Matthew smiled as they both clutched each other tightly. They didn't need to confess, or announce their love, because they already knew how much they meant to each other.

Jiwoong gently gripped Matthew's chin, wrapping his other hand around Matthew's waist as he pulled him in. Matthew angled his head upwards as he kissed Jiwoong, slow and deep.

Wrapping his arms around Jiwoong's neck, Matthew closed his eyes and basked in the emotional kiss, one of love and promises for the future.

Matthew pulled back as they leant their foreheads against each other, laughing and giggling at each other's swollen lips. "You look beautiful," Jiwoong whispered as he stared at Matthew's flushed face, his swollen lips and the way his hair flowed in the wind.

"Ugh- can we celebrate yet?" Gyuvin asked impatiently as he emerged from a bush. Matthew heard someone cursing and pulling him back down, but it was too late.

"Gyuvin, let them have their emotional moment" Matthew heard Gunwook groaning. "It's not everyday my best friend gets his first kiss," Hanbin sobbed as Matthew flushed embarrassedly and burrowed his face into Jiwoong's chest.

"You guys can come out now," Jiwoong chuckled as seven heads popped out of the bushes. Although it was dark, their tall silhouettes were unmistakable.

"Hyung!" Yujin cried as he barralled down to the shore. Hanbin flew onto the sand as he whipped Matthew away, patting him down.

"Seokmae, I heard what happened how are you feeling?" Hanbin mumbled, his eyes tracing all over Matthew body for signs of pain. "I'm fine hyung! See?" Matthew said with a bright smile as he brought Hanbin's hand to his heart.