"I'm handsome?" He didn't know, he just felt giddy being called handsome by this cute little human. Though he have received this plenty of times before.

"Let's get you delivered to your hyung then." He said, leading jungkook infront of their doorstep.

He rang the calling bell, and jimin was the one who opened the door. It was quite a surprise for jimin to see taehyung there. His face visibly tensed, getting hidden under his furious facial expression.

"Taehyung?"

"Surprised, are we?" Taehyung smirked. Jimin wanted to punch that smirk out of his face.

"What are you doing here?! Jungkook! Care to explain?!"

"Why so mean Jiminie hyung. Taehyungie helped me while I was hurt." Jimin had a lot of questions. Taehyungie? Hurt?

"Long time no see jimin. How are you doing, hm?"

Jimin just glared at him.

"Thanks for your help." He said bitterly, before pulling jungkook inside.

"Hyung! Let taehyungie come in!!"

"First stop with that taehyungie. And, it's late kook. He must have some-"

"Work. Yeah. I usually work alot at night. See ya kookie, sleep tight." He winked to kook, he winked back cutely, oblivious to the dark side of that wink.

Jimin slammed the door, and watched taehyung leave through his window. He let out a big sigh of relief, as he drove away.

"What was that? Don't you think you were mean with taehyungie hyung? He was so nice to me."

"Well, not all people are so nice Jungkookie. You're too innocent to know that. Now let's go sleep."

"I'm 18!!"

"Yeah, you're an adult now. Now come sleep my big boy." He ruffled his hair.

Jungkook huffed and went to sleep. He doesn't understand why his jimin hyung seems to hate taehyung. He's such a nice guy.

Jungkook and Jimin are childhood bestfriends, though jimin is five years older than him. He treats him like his own little brother.

Now that jungkook went to bed, jimin sat in the living room, waiting for his boyfriend yoongi. His face was tensed, and impatient to see his boyfriend.

When yoongi came home, he got changed and did his night routine and went to their shared bedroom, anticipating what Jimin has to say to him.

"Yoongi. I thought you stopped talking to taehyung." Jimin's words were stern, eyes sharp. The thing that kinda scares Yoongi.

"Baby not him again! I told you we don't talk anymore. It's been years since I heard from him. And besides, I guess he'll be alright now. Even I've been meaning to meet him sometime. And What makes you say that?"

"Because he just came to our house, dropped jungkook!!"

"What?"

"Yes! He said some sort of story that he found jungkook hurt near his house, and that got to know that jungkook lives in our home! So realistic, isn't it?"

"Baby trust me I have nothing to do wi-"

"Enough yoongi. Not jungkook! Not him. He's still a kid. And he's very innocent. I don't want him hurt by any means. If that devil of a guy doesn't stay the f away from my kook, I'm killing him by my own hands." Jimin was getting very emotional, and yoongi could see that.

"Baby calm down. Listen to me first. I swear, I don't know anything about this. It must be a coincidence. Won't you look into my eyes?" He said, so jimin could see no lie in them.