"Should I?" He asked, smiling nervously. He knew he should. But he's scared.

"Yeah, if you don't it'll just cause more damages." Taehyung said it, and jungkook looked at him innocently.

"What should I do then?"

"Here, let me do it for you." Taehyung said and slowly tried to take the glass out of his skin.

"AH NONONO DON'T DO IT!"

"It's done." Taehyung said as he took the glass piece of out his skin, watching the blood gushing out of him. That was a lot of blood. And Taehyung felt pleasure looking at that.

"That's a pretty big cut. How did you get here?"

"I just fell down. Some dummy left a broken glass here, and it got in my skin." Jungkook said, "cursing" that idiot.

Taehyung laughed.

"It's not funny!!"

"Alright, I won't. I think we should clean your wounds, you're bleeding so much. This is my house. Get inside."

"What!? No way. I don't even know you. Jiminie hyung used to say- shit I said- no his name is not jimin. He's jam-"

"Wait jimin? I've heard that name before..."

"Wait you know Jiminie hyung!?"

"Is his name, Park Jimin?"

"Yes! yes!" Jungkook looked like an excited bunny, like he isn't bleeding now.

"You are going to his house now?" Taehyung asked and kook nodded. "10th street?" Jungkook nodded again.

"Wow you know our house." Taehyung eyed him with confusion. He've been there before, but never seen jungkook.

"Drop that. Now you know me right? Your jimin hyung knows me. Come in now."

Jungkook looked at him, confused whether to say yes or no, when he remembered something.

"No I can't! I'm already late. He will be worried."

"Alright I'll drop you then." Taehyung told jungkook to wait there, and brought his car keys with him, along with a bandaid to stop the bleeding.

They got in the car when Jungkook noticed a blood stain on Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung already started the car.

"Why is there a blood!!" Jungkook panicked.

"Stupid bunny, it's your blood." Taehyung lied smoothly, and jungkook believed it immediately. He got distracted by the nickname.

"Stupid?! You little tall puppy looking creature!"

Taehyung looked at him and laughed. This guy is a kid.

"Well that's a lot of name for me. Don't want that much. Taehyung's the name."

"Taehyung? Taehyungie?" Taehyung was surprised. Nickname already?

"Anything is fine."

"Wait- How do you know my hyung?"

"A friend." Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook kept talking random stuff with taehyung, completely ignoring the negative vibe of the stranger. Soon they reached home.

"Wow! You weren't lying. You know the route to our home."

"Of course, I've been here plenty of times." He smirked.

"You know, you're handsome and all, but just don't smile like that. That's creepy." Taehyung rised his eyebrows, chuckling at the younger, coming closer.