Hobie got up from his laid back position on the bed and walked over to me. He had grin on his face and brought his hand up. 

     "How'd my favourite friend?" Hobie said with his hand in the air. I met my own hand with his, giving him a hard high-five. 

     "Don't say that around Pav, he'll get jealous." I joked. I see Pavitr lean out to catch my gaze. I give him a wave as he does. He rolls his eyes playfully, making me chuckle.

     As me and Hobie stood by the door, I see Pavitr check his watch. Whether it was an actual watch or the gizmo I couldn't tell, because he was wearing a full sleeved shirt, and as soon as he checked he covered the watch with his sleeve.

     "I've got somewhere to be now, unfortunately." Pavitr announced. He flashed us a quick smile before squeezing out the door. "See you later!" 

     "Yeah, of course. Stay safe!" I called out after him. It became a habit of mine to tell him to 'stay safe' or 'be careful' when he leaves. It's not like it makes him be more careful on Spiderman duties, but I like to think it does.

     Me and Hobie watched as he closed the door behind him. Now it was just the two of us in the room. I don't think me and Hobie have ever hung out together as just the both of us before. 

     "Hey Y/N." Hobie calls for me. I turn around to him and nod my head. 

     "Yeah?" I respond. Hobie sticks his hands in his pockets and leans against the bunk bend.

     "Do you like Pav?" He asks. I furrow my eyebrows. 

     "Yeah, of course I do, why?" I say as if it was a stupid question. Hobie scoffed at my answer with a smile. 

     "Nah, I mean like like him." He clarifies. I feel my heart quicken in pace. 

     "What?" I ask despite knowing damn well what he meant. It made Hobie roll his eyes, but the friendly attitude still there.

      "What, do I have to spell it out for ya? Do you fancy him or nah?" 

     I stay silent for a minute. My gaze fell to the floor, as I feel my cheeks heat up and heart start pounding in my chest. Leaning back, I felt myself smile. I leaned back against the door and crossed my arms.

     Should I tell him? Hobie is a good friend, I feel like I can trust him. 

     Looking back up at him, I smiled shyly and nodded. When he got his answer, let out a small cheer. I laughed at his reaction.

     "Don't tell him, please!" I pleaded. Hobie put his hands up in defense. 

     "Of course not. Promise." He promised. 

     "You better keep your word." I jokingly threatened, pointing at him. 

     Hobie made a gesture as if he was zipping his lips shut and locked them. He put the figurative key in his mouth and imitated swallowing it. I laughed at his silly gesture.

      He stuffs his hands in his pockets and looks up at me with a more stern and serious expression.

     "You should tell Pav." He says. My eyes widen, mouth falling open. I stare at him for a moment in silence before speaking up.

     "Tell him? Hobie I don't know who you think I am but I do not have that courage" I exclaimed with a tone of disbelief.

     Hobie chuckled and clicked his tongue, shaking his head at me. "Not that. I meant tell him that you know he's Spiderman."