Johzenji barely receives the ball and almost sends it out-of-bounds until Terushima performs an incredible aerial turn to spike the ball over from the back end of the court.

It overwhelmed the entire Karasuno team. They were pretty shocked to see that move by Terushima.

(Y/N)'s jaw dropped "What the fu-

Later

Karasuno and Johzenji are getting points neck in neck. As the score is tied by 10-10.

Johzenji is proven that they are an unpredictable and aggressive team.

After a receive by Daichi. Kageyama quickly tosses the ball to Hinata who is already in the air.

Before Terushima could react, the ball already went to the floor.

The referee blew his whistle as the Freak Duo scored the point. It made Terushima shocked.

"So that was the fast attack I heard about. Awesome!" Terushima exclaimed.

(Y/N) is just staring at Terushima. "That's right, keep your eyes on Hinata while I'll dismantle your team.

In the next rally, after a soft block from Hinata. Daichi easily receives the ball.

Kageyama now gets ready to toss. The Johzenji players are getting ready for another freak quick but Kageyama tossed the ball to the Ace of Karasuno.

(Y/N) is already in the air and he is open. He spiked the ball as it already went to the floor. It was one of his easiest spikes in the entire tournament.

Karasuno's ace looks at the entire Johzenji players on the court. "You guys are giving me easy points."

(Y/N) mocked the entire Johzenji and they don't like it.

He personally doesn't like the team because one of their players hits on Kiyoko and it pissed him off very much.

For the majority of the first set, (Y/N) has been scoring lots of points for the team even if the opponents are no longer focusing on Hinata.

Sugawara joins in the game for Kageyama. Kageyama got hit in the face and had a nosebleed so they had to remove him from the court a bit.

Hinata gets subbed out for Narita because Sugawara has been practicing with Narita recently.

The score is now 23-21 in favor of Karasuno.

Karasuno showed their new attack called Synchronized Attack: Sugawara version!

Every attacking player jumped but (Y/N) is the one who got the toss. The ace then spikes the ball.

It was another easy point by (Y/N) as he is open again.

It's set point as the score is now 24-21 in favor of Karasuno.

Narita is now gonna serve the ball. Narita serves it but it was received.

Suddenly, Johzenji is doing a synchronized attack. They are copying it from Karasuno.

As the attacking players jumped, Terushima yelled out:

"All right!" Terushima spikes it.

Unfortunately for Johzenji, Terushima missed the ball. The ball then landed on their side.

Because of that, Karasuno won the first set.

It shocked the entire Karasuno team on how their opponents are so reckless in trying to do a synchronized attack for the first time in a match.

(Y/N) still stares down at the Johzenji with an unimpressed expression.

"You guys are a good team but don't even care if you win or not..." (Y/N) seems to be disappointed.