Party Team!

[3rd Person POV]

Many days later, the Karasuno team just got back home from their training camp at Nekoma High School in Tokyo.

(Y/N) kept trying to improve his spiking and serves if he ever faces both Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa.

Especially since he is training hard just to destroy Terushima's team.

Today, it's October, and the prefectural qualifier is now holding in Sendai City Gymnasium.

Many teams such as Karasuno have arrived at the gymnasium.

(Y/N) is now going to the bathroom, he then sees players watching something from outside of the bathroom and hears them saying:

"Whoa! It's Shiratorizawa and Seijoh!"

"Did we just walk in on a tense situation?"

"Who's the guy in the middle?"

The guy in the middle is Hinata Shoyo. He seems to look very nervous as he is near Iwaizumi, Oikawa, and Ushijima.

"Hey, it's that guy from Karasuno! The team who beat the two-meter-tall guy! It's Karasuno's number ten!"

"Is he trying to pick a fight with Seijoh and Shiratorizawa?"

Suddenly, Hinata finally speaks up and exclaimed:

"A-Actually, Karasuno will be the team winning this...!"

Hinata then receives glares from all three of them.

"Eek!" Hinata is now more terrified.

Suddenly, Hinata felt someone touch his shoulder, the three strong different players looked at who it was and they saw the Ace of Karasuno.

"(Y/N) Hanazawa..." Ushijima is the first to speak up after he saw him.

Hinata was very happy to see him. "(Y/N)!"

(Y/N) smirks at the three of them. "What? He's not wrong, y'know. Karasuno is obviously gonna beat both of your teams' asses."

"That's not gonna happen." Iwaizumi is starting to get pissed at (Y/N).

"I'm pretty sure we made you cry once you got home!" Oikawa sticks his tongue out to (Y/N).

Ushijima now turns around and said:

"It doesn't matter who we face. We'll gladly take them on." Ushijima then walks away.

As Ushijima is leaving the scene, (Y/N) then said:

"Yeah, be prepared that this is gonna be your last tournament, Ushiwaka." (Y/N) said it with determination.

The two elite Seijoh players left too, leaving (Y/N) and Hinata alone.

The two remaining Karasuno saw Aone in front of them.

Aone is the Date Tech player who has no eyebrows. Aone then suddenly bowed to both Hinata and (Y/N).

"O-Oh, hi." Hinata bows back.

(Y/N) bows to Aone as well to show mutual respect.

"Aone, good timing, I want to talk to you and Futakuchi right now." (Y/N) stated.

Later

Karasuno vs Johzenji is now about to start.

While Karasuno is no longer called the 'flightless crows', Johzenji is being called the 'party team'.

Karasuno's starting lineup are (Y/N), Hinata, Kageyama, Tanaka, Daichi, Nishinoya/Tsukishima.

(Y/N) is now gonna start the match with a serve. After the referee blew his whistle, (Y/N) does a strong jump serve.