𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓

I was currently out for lunch with Phoebe, her mum, and my granny as a little girl's lunch for a catchup, We'd usually do this back in my town in London but since I'm back home we went to a little café that we adored.

"Oh it is lovely to see you pet back in Newcastle" Alice, Phoebe's mum, spoke.

"Thank you, I'm enjoying being back" I spoke before sipping on my wine.

"Well I for one have missed you a lot and I'm sure I'm not the only one aye Jacq?" Phoebe addressed my granny while she ordered.

"Of course I did, it's my little girl but I did not miss you playing electric guitar at one am that's for sure missy" She joked with a stern look.

"Oh please you love it gran" I joked back.

"Gran me again missy and I will lock away that guitar again" She warned.

We all laughed it off as they sank into a conversation about missing me. These were the moments I had missed while in London. The lunches there just aren't the same casual family feeling between us all. I will never be able to forgive him for giving me the ambition to leave my favourite people that I needed by my side.

"You okay Bella?" Pheebs questioned, noticing my absence in the question and the only one knowing what had happened the night before.

I had rang her after I had calmed myself down, ranting for hours about the words that had been spoken. Her hatred was definitely fueled towards him and I did not blame her one little bit anymore.

"Yeah I'm fine, just missed these lunches" I hummed, picking up my glass to cheer with the others.

We had a lovely lunch talking about everything from teenage memories, to boys and anything else possible. My mind was distracted for the first time in a while and I had genuine smiles. I adored these women with all I had.

My phone suddenly buzzed by the side of me and I reached over to check it to be met with a message I was not expecting.

Dean: Hiya Bella, heard from the whispers of the streets you are back home. Me and the lads are missing our lil songwriter. Was wondering whether you wanted to have a few drinks with me and the lads tonight at the Low Lights. Sam will be there but we can defend you as well as Pheebs if she wants to join. Love ya lots Bella x

"Pheebs look at this" I spoke, showing her my phone. Shock reaching her face as well.

"Oh crikey. I think we should go though. I know you miss the lads and so do I and it could be fun. You can't spend the whole trip with us lot and can't him determine what we do. Come on" She spoke wisely. I nodded in agreement.

Arabella: Of course, we will come. Missed you bairns a lot as well, see you tonight x

"What's going on darling?" My granny questioned, confused by the interaction.

"Nothing just Dean asked if we wanted to go for a few down the Low Lights tonight with the lads" I explained to her.

"That sounds grand. I always loved Dean, he used to look right after you when you were bairns" She awed.

"Aye Dean is lovely, a little troublemaker but looked after you too for sure" Alice agreed.

--

It was now a little bit later and we were sat in Phoebe's flat with vinyls blasting getting ready. I sat on her floor with a glass of wine, fixing my makeup from this morning. I didn't want to go all out as it was the Low Lights but if he was there I had to show I was fine after yesterday.