22. We all fall down💔 🏥❤️‍🩹

Start from the beginning

Stolas shrugs. "I don't know...but, it's far too late for you now. I tend to latch onto people. You're pretty much stuck with me for all eternity."

Asmodeus laughs, putting on the ears. "Only eternity? I can live with that."

~~Fizzarolli and Blitzø~~~

"Let's play hospital!" Fizzarolli suggests.

"I don't like to play hop'itals." Blitzø says.

"Oh, but you like blood, right?" Fizz asks.

Blitzø nods.

"Then you should like it!" Fizz says. "There's a lotta blood in the hospital!"

"Well..." Blitzø thinks about it.

"It's okay, Blitzø. It's not the bad kind, it'll be a good one, I promise!"

Blitzø wasn't sure, but he nodded. "M'kay. I guess."

~~~

They started to play hospital, Fizzarolli had a Barbie doll to play the patient, Fizzarolli was the doctor, and Blitzø played the...other doctor? The rules were not made clear.

"Oh no! She's unconscious!" Fizzarolli says in character, "we have to save her!"

Barbie? Blitzø saw something- something horrible flash through his eyes.

"It's okay, we'll wake her up with..."

Fizzarolli's voice faded to the background as Blitzø slowly saw his surroundings change from the playroom to an apartment he lived in...

Oh...oh no.

Fizzarolli hands him the doll-

Barbie...

It's not what Blitzø thought he was holding-

He saw a person, he saw his sister passed out on the floor. 'Fucking damn it! Barbie!'

He's panicking, his sister wasn't okay, she was sick- or hurt? Or something! She needed help!

He felt his chest expand with pain and panic...

This was all his fault...

'Barb, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But, you can't leave me too, I can't loose you! Please wake up?' He begs.

But he did loose her...

She didn't wake up...

She's never going to forgive him!

It's his fault!

He fucking did this!

'I don't want to see you again, get the fuck out of here!'

'Barb, I had no-'

'I don't want to hear it! You had no reason to interfere! I told you to stay out of it!'

'I'm sorry!'

'No, you're not sorry! You always fucking do this!' She shouts at him as tears pour down his face. 'You kill everything you touch and you ruin every good person out there! You ruined me, you ruined my life!'

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Blitzø cries. cries.

"Blitzø?" Fizzarolli asks. "Are you okay?" He asks softly.

"I'm sorry, Barbie. I'm so sorry..." he cries.

Fizzarolli's eyes widen and he imidiately runs out of the room. "Ozzie! Stolas!" He shouts. "Blitzø needs help!"

Blitzø was doing fine... what happened? Was he okay? Did he do something?! Was this his fault?!

"Stolas!" Fizzarolli shouts. "Stolas, please?!" Fizz pants.