Cheers!

S/N

Here's the other half of the chapter I promised! It's more beefier than the other one because its got a lot of dialouge and scenes I always wanted to write out! I'm kinda exhausted from writing, so I'll probably take a quick break and come back this weekend for the next chapter. My fingers literally are literally damn skinny from all the typing i'm doing.

ALSOOO If you haven't already, you should watch the Nimona film! First off, very good movie, animation is fire and plot is perfect. If ATSV didn't drop this year, this would of been my favorite film rn ima be honest. PLUS THE LGBTQ REP IS SOO GOOD??? Not forced at all, and it made me so damn happy ngl. (Ballister is so bbg pls)

___________

C/N

Three songs! Ngl, this chapter is so slice of life it's insane. Take the romance songs! I swear listening to them got me in the spirit. (Im lonely as fuck)
1. Someone To Spend Time With - Los Retros
2. Somethin' Stupid - Frank Sinatra & Nancy Sinatra
3. Seasons - Wave To Earth

Enjoy the Chapter! Favorite chapter I've written so far.

__________

Upper West Side, New York: Monday, December 25th, 2023, 2:58 p.m.

Location: Rylan's Bathroom

As I sat in the bathroom, taking care of my personal business, I reflected on our cooking session. It had been an interesting blend of Mexican and American cuisine, with Miguel and I teaming up to create a delicious feast. We had decided to make pozole and beef empanadas as per Miguel's request, as well as some well-done steaks to cater to his preference. Personally, I favored a medium-rare steak, but I wanted to accommodate his taste.

The cooking process was a collaborative effort, with both of us learning and sharing our culinary knowledge. While I was more experienced with empanadas, pozole was a new venture for me. It was exciting to explore a new recipe together, combining flavors and techniques to create something unique. We worked side by side, chopping vegetables, simmering broth, and folding dough, creating a symphony of aromas in the kitchen.

To complement the main dishes, I prepared seasoned potatoes and asparagus as side dishes. The potatoes were perfectly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, while the asparagus had a delightful tenderness. We also indulged in classic Mexican street corn, or elote, and beef soft shell tacos, adding a touch of authenticity to our meal.

As for dessert, I took charge, as I knew Miguel's skills in the kitchen were not as refined. He made the pie crust, and I filled two pies with a mouthwatering combination of blueberries and apples. The aroma of the pies wafted through the kitchen as they baked, filling the air with anticipation for the sweet treat that awaited us.

Now, I understand that the amount of food we prepared may seem excessive, but I was well aware of Miguel's towering stature and his hearty appetite. I had no doubt that he could handle the feast we had created. I trusted his ability to appreciate and savor each dish with the same enthusiasm and gusto with which he approached life.

Before I politely left for the restroom, I ensured that most of the meal was prepared. The pies still needed a little more time in the oven, and I had faith in Miguel's ability to monitor them while I tended to other tasks.

As I sat in the bathroom, a surge of satisfaction washed over me. Our time spent cooking had yielded more than just delectable dishes; it had nurtured a profound bond between Miguel and me. Collaborating in the kitchen had granted us the opportunity to exchange our passions, gain knowledge from one another, and fortify the growing connection we were cultivating.