This is goodbye...lol psych bitch.

Start from the beginning

"Not planing on unpacking?" He questioned, causing me to shrug unemotionally.

"What's the point, it's a waste of my time I'll be gone in 6 months anyway." I bluntly stated, leaping onto my mattress; Mitch copying my actions. As I shifted my gaze to glance at him, our eyes met and he gave me a sympathetic modest smile.

"Tell me about your life." He trailed off, until he finally spoke. "What was your childhood like?"

"Empty."

"Empty?"

"That's the only accurate way to possibly describe how it felt." I replied unresponsive and unattached. I knew he didn't quite comprehend, that my blunt answers didn't make logical sense; I knew that he wanted to interrogate me further. Though he didn't, and I appreciated that and couldn't be more grateful than I'd admit. He quickly changed the subject noticing how tense my figure appeared.

"What's your parents like?"

"There's Not much to say, my mother and I don't have a traditional relationship or really one at all...its tense and ridged...." I stammered on, suddenly halting to sort through my thoughts. "For the minimal time I knew My father he was...indescribable."

"Knew?" He questioned, lifting his gaze to meet mine.

"He died when I was six."

"I-I'm so sorry." He gasped lightly pulling me into a welcoming embrace, wrapping his arms tightly around the nape of my neck. He rested his figure against mine, twisting his legs around my waist for what seemed like a mere decade. it felt...effortless, like our bodies were Specifically created for one another's. The way our frames fit so flawlessly together, like pieces of a puzzle. He shifted backward separating our bodies, immediately causing my figure to lose temperature.

"What about your parents?" I questioned attempting to further the conversation.

"Well you've met my mom." He smiled brightly.

"And your dad?"
This question immediately caused his entire frame to stiffen. He uncomfortably shifted further from my frame, as he nervously rubbed the nape of his neck. Why was he so uncomfortable at the mention of his father? I didn't quite comprehend, but I was curious. I asked Kirstie when I arrived at school the following Monday and she told me she didn't have liability to say and that if I desperately wanted to understand than I should question him myself. I didn't beg or plead further. Though I considered the option of asking him, I'd decided too not pursue it. If Mitch sincerely wanted to explain to me then he would, it was mainly as simple as that.
though not a day goes by where I don't go through the amount of scenarios that would possibly make him this uneasy at the mention of his father, none of them being pleasant. It's now Thursday and it's approximately five days since we both sat on my mattress and poured our hearts and souls out.

-•-
I slowly strolled down the concrete, up the narrow wooden steps as I timidly approached his doorstep talking a massive inhale. I rested knuckles against the oak for a near five minutes mustering up the courage to actually knock. I tapped the door three times until it finally flung open to reveal nel. She brightly smiled, her pupils shimmering with contentment as she stepped aside to allow my frame to enter the foyer.

"He's in his room." She winked, gently elbowing my waist, giggling in the process. I chuckled in response, casually tugging her into a swift embrace. Letting her Go I began to sprint up the creaky staircase. I mentally reminded myself not to mention his father at any circumstance unless he initiated a conversation about the topic first. As I twisted the corner to enter his bedroom I took a massive deep breath calming my nerves. I was actually still quite surprised how utterly nervous I got just thinking of him. Slipping into his room, I immediately noticed his back torso was aimed in my direction. I causally cleared my throat, causing him to immediately twisted his entire frame.

"Scottie!" He squealed as he leaped into my arms, wrapping his around my neck. He forcefully squeezed my frame, clinging as tightly as humanly possible causing his knuckles to instantly lose pigment and my lungs to gasp out for air.

"Easy there sport, don't want to pull a muscle." I teased setting his figure back onto the hardwood.

"I wouldn't mind...depending on the terms of how I pulled it." He winked, causing me to lightly chuckle shaking my head as he shifted his frame toward his mattress roughly plopping his figure against it.

"Only you grassi."

"Oh please! you're fucking in love with me."

"Mitchell grassi, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" I Gasped.

"No, but I'd kiss yours." He smirked, as I shifted onto his mattress causing him to crawl on all fours in my direction.

Holy shit.

This is fantastic.

I suddenly began to imagine sexual fantasies of him and I and that certainly wasn't making the current situation any Easier to endure. I shifted uncomfortably further away from his figure, resting my back against the plaster walls. Attempting to quickly focus the conversation and my conscience on anything but this current predicament. I spoke.

"We should watch a movie!" I stammered out, quickly regaining a relaxed mind set.

"You choose, I'm making popcorn!" He shouted swiftly disappearing from eyesight as he sprinted down the staircase. I strolled over toward his extensive movie collection searching for a title I'd actually tolerate somewhat when immediately a particular one caught my eye. Inserting the disc and grasping the remote, I leaped onto his mattress. shifting my body till it was replaced against the wall where a pile of pillows laid. Relaxing my body till I was practically sprawled across his entire comforter, laying quite comfortably. I closed my eyelids for a mere minute when i suddenly felt the mattress dip slightly causing me to causally lift one. Glancing over to see Mitch crawling in my direction, halting at my frame where he then shifted his figure till it was millimeters from mine.

"So what are we watching?" He questioned, cocking an eyebrow.

"It's a surprise." I replied sticking my tongue out as I pressed the play button causing the screen to immediately flash to the first scene.

"Jurassic park? Are you fucking kidding me?" He groaned while subtlety laughing, amusement flashing across his pupils.

"It's a classic!" I defend.

"You're literally a child."

"you know you love it."

"Never in a million years hoying." He hummed, scooting his body downward till his head Alined perfectly with my chest. causing him to rest it effortless against it as he snaked his arms around me waist, cuddling my figure.

Shit, this boy is...intoxicating.

A/N: aye here's chapter five, I hope you enjoyed....I'll be back soon I promise, unless the anticipation for the movie kills me first, bye babez - Laura ;)