7

King

I stared at Aiden wondering how someone so, so beautiful could do something like this. Fuck! I wonder where that nurse is. As the thought crossed my mind the second nurse came in and took Lone out of Aiden's arms after the nurse, who I learned his name was Johnathan, repeated to her what I said about the baby possibly being dehydrated. The nurse nodded their head in understanding and left the room.

I decided to follow the nurse out seeing as Aiden looked uneasy with a sleeping Lone being carried away. I'm not too worried about Aiden he's a tough cookie, stubborn as fuck so I know he'll be fine. And since Lone is half his he'll just fine I really believe that.

After making sure Lone was okay I walked back to Aiden's room. We really need to talk about this situation. As I reached the door I heard what I'm assuming was the last bit of Aiden and Nurse Johnathan's conversation.

"...unpack whatever is going on for the sake of your son. You're a baby with a baby you need help and by the looks of things your siblings are not reliable just look at the situation you're in." I heard nurse Johnathan say as he walked out of the room passing me in the hallway.

He's not wrong Aiden is a baby how has he been doing this by himself. We need to come up with a mutual and fair co-parenting agreement but before that can happen I really feel like I'm owed an explanation.

I walked into the room seeing Aiden deep in thought, he looks beautiful when he's focused. Pause I have a fiance I'm happy with let me get my act together..

I cleared my throat in hopes of getting his attention, and it did. Aiden was startled out of his thoughts as he
looked towards my general direction only to see me standing at the foot of his bed. He just stared me and that made me realize he wasn't going to talk voluntarily, so I spoke first.

"Do you have anything to say to me?" I asked in a monotonous tone.

"Not really I just want to know if my baby okay?"

"Seriously Aiden that's all you have to say?" His responses is really pissing me off.

"Is my baby okay King?" He asked clearly ignoring my question. Why is he being so fucking difficult.

I sighed shaking my head "Yeah he's okay according to the nurses, a bit dehydrated from all the crying but he'll be fine once his IV is finished and he wakes up from his nap." I responded with defeat laced in my voice.

"Okay. Thanks you may leave now." Aiden said and that took me off guard and also made me so angry.

"I'm not leaving. I have questions I want to ask you."

"I don't have anything else to say to you so leave."

"Aiden you're acting like a child right now."

"You're the one who fucked a child so that doesn't say much about you." Not gonna lie that stung a bit but I'm not going to let that comment get me. He's clearly irrational and irritated that's not good grounds for a conversation.

"You know what I'm going to leave, clearly you're not in the right frame of mind. I'll be back in 2 hours maybe we can have an adult conversation then." Was all I could say before I lashed out at him.

"Just leave don't bother returning." I heard him mutter softly as I left the room. He sounded so broken as if me walking out on him was something I always did. He left me, he broke up with me. It's almost like he's treating me like I did something wrong and I didn't.

I didn't have the energy to deal with this. I'm just going to stay in Lone's room for a while hopefully Aiden will be more receptive to a full conversation. This is going to be an uphill battle.

Vote and Comment

I updated three chapters I'm not going to upload for a long while again  people not commenting or liking the book is kinda demotivating. To the few that like my chapters Thank you so much I appreciate you guys.