The First Time They Fucked

Start from the beginning

Atem chuckled and leaned in, brushing his lips against Bakura's ear. "How badly do you want this?" He rolled the bud between his thumb and forefinger. "I want to hear you say it."

Bakura bit his lip, his head falling back against the wall. "So badly," he whispered. "Fuck, fuck me already."

Atem bit his neck, hard. "I'll fuck you when I decide to, and not a moment sooner."

"Won't your wife be coming home soon?"

"I'm going to take my time and enjoy this," Atem stated, ignoring Bakura's question. He pushed up Bakura's shirt and leaned in, kissing Bakura's chest before biting one of his nipples. Bakura cursed and Atem chuckled, running a hand down to rub Bakura's clothed cunt. "You're already so wet."

"I-" Bakura bit his lip again and groaned. "A- Atem, please-"

Atem smirked and set Bakura down, pulling down his shorts in a swift movement. Sure enough, Bakura had forgone boxers that day. He pushed Bakura's legs apart and dropped to his knees, leaning in to lick Bakura's clit.

Bakura moaned and grabbed Atem's hair, purely to hold rather than dictate his pace. Atem reached up and pressed two fingers into Bakura as he ate him out. Bakura gasped as Atem's fingers curled and thrust into him at a punishing pace. Atem sucked Bakura's clit between his clit and began alternating between that and his tongue. All too soon, Bakura's legs shook and he held his breath as he came on Atem's tongue.

He dropped to his knees, leaning against the wall and gasping for breath, his shorts pooled around his ankles. Atem chuckled and Bakura peeked out at him from beneath his lids. "What happened it 'I don't touch sluts'?"

Atem shrugged, no embarrassment or regret on his face. Simply amusement. "I made an exception." Bakura's face flushed and Atem grabbed his chin. "What? Are you going to try to tell me you're not a slut?"

"You're such a prick," Bakura muttered. He tried to look away but Atem's grip on his chin tightened.

"What else do you want me to do to you?" Atem mused, running his thumb along Bakura's jaw. Bakura bit his lip and Atem's grin grew. He stood up. "Follow me. Leave the shorts."

Bakura climbed to his feet and stepped out of his shorts, following Atem back towards the pool. He gestured to a pool bed and as Bakura began to climb on, Atem pushed him so he fell on his hands and knees. Atem gripped Bakura's hips, pushing his back down but pulling his ass up.

Bakura allowed it to happen but gasped as Atem slapped his ass. He moaned softly at the sting and Atem leaned in close, pressing his body to Bakura's. "You've been a bad little whore, haven't you?"

Bakura couldn't help but nod. Anything to keep Atem's hands on his body, roughly squeezing his tits and ass. Then, he was back on his knees, three fingers deep inside Bakura and sucking his clit.

Bakura gasped and gripped the towel beneath him. "Oh, fuck, please! It's too much!"

Atem's only response was a soft hum and to finger Bakura faster. Bakura's skin burned, his muscles tense and aching for release as Atem's tongue and skilled fingers drew him closer and closer to the edge again.

When Atem pulled back, Bakura actually whimpered at the loss of his tongue, even as Atem continued fingering him. "Cum for me," Atem said, and then his tongue was back on Bakura's clit, and Bakura was shouting as he came. White spots flooded his vision and he dropped forward, entire upper body laying on the pool bed, ass still up.

As he gasped for breath, Atem stood and gripped Bakura's hips. "Now, it's my turn."

Bakura's heart lurched as he felt Atem's cock press against his dripping hole. "Wait, it won't fit."

"I'll make it fit." Atem's grip tightened on his hips, holding him still, and he pressed into Bakura.

A choked moan escaped Bakura as he was stretched, Atem forcing him open, but as Atem began to thrust into him, the pressure gave way to pleasure. With each thrust, Atem drove deeper into Bakura, and soon, Bakura began to hitch his hips back, desperate for more.

Atem grinned. He was in complete control over Bakura's body. He thrust deeper until his balls slapped Bakura's clit with each thrust. Bakura bit his lip hard, only muffling his moans slightly as he climbed again.

Suddenly, just as Bakura was about to cum, Atem pulled out and flipped Bakura over, straddling his chest. He grinned, his cock dripping with Bakura's own cum, and said, "Time for round two."

Bakura's eyes widened as Atem pressed his cock past his lips, but he didn't object. Atem began to move, using Bakura's mouth, and as Bakura eagerly sucked his cock, his own hand trailed down to rub at his clit and reclaim his stolen orgasm.

Atem gripped Bakura's hair, using it like reigns as he fucked Bakura's mouth, guiding his movements. Bakura choked as Atem's cock hit the back of his throat, but Atem didn't stop. His cock twitched, and Bakura moaned, rubbing himself faster.

"Such a slut," Atem growled, "getting off as I fuck your mouth. You want me to cum down your throat? You'd better swallow it all. And don't even think about cumming again before I do."

Bakura whimpered but sucked harder, and when Atem's cock twitched again, he moved his hand faster, hitching his hips up into it.

Atem cursed and dragged Bakura forward, pinning him with Atem's cock down his throat. Bakura groaned, eyes rolling back as he felt Atem cum, and he did his best to swallow around Atem's cock. When Atem pulled back, Bakura stuck out his tongue to show his empty mouth, gasping for breath both from the lack of oxygen and his own pleasure.

"Please," he whispered. "Please- I need-"

"Aw," Atem cooed. "You need me to tell you to cum? Maybe I'll just leave you like this in a constant state of pleasure, unable to do anything about it." Bakura groaned and closed his eyes. Atem leaned in, tracing featherlight touches down Bakura's chest. "Would you like that? I bet you would. But you've been so good today, so..." He trailed off teasingly, dragging his fingers over Bakura's nipples. "Cum for me, Bakura."

Bakura groaned, head falling back, desperately humping his own hand as he came. It was weaker than the other two, but when he dropped down onto the pool bed, he was panting for breath, entire body lax.

Atem leaned in. "Good boy." He leaned over, opening a drawer in a dresser by the pool bed. Wipes or tissue, Bakura assumed. But instead, Atem slipped a small, silicone toy into Bakura's cunt. "Keep this in," he said, "or I'll know."

"What?" Bakura moved to sit up but Atem pressed a button on his phone and Bakura gasped as the toy inside him jumped to life and began vibrating.

"It's connected to my phone," Atem said, "so I'll know if you take it out or turn it off." He pressed another button, turning it off. As Bakura whimpered from the overstimulation, Atem stood and grabbed money from the drawer, dropping it on Bakura's bare chest. "Now get out of here before my wife gets home."

Once Atem left, heading into the house, Bakura quickly grabbed his shirt and shorts and pulled them on, stowing the money safely in his wallet before leaving. The bullet vibrator was still off, but the knowledge that Atem could turn it on whenever he wanted had Bakura clenching around the damned thing the entire way home.

Just as he reached his door, the vibrator turned on, and his knees gave out. Bakura gripped the door handle tightly for balance as he stood again, biting his lip against the pleasure as Atem toyed with him from half a city away. Hopefully the damn thing would die soon, or Atem would let him take it out. Let him? Fuck that prick, Bakura would take it out whenever he wanted.

Still, he did his best to ignore it as he went about his evening. Atem wouldn't leave it too long, surely.

-----

Check out my other Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters stuff or my BNHA stuff! It's all equally unhinged.