03

(1 month later)

(1 month later)

WHILE SHE WAS HAPPY TO BE
back at first, everything went downhill quickly.
She befriended the social-awkward girl Bella and hang out with her and her best friends everyday.
That was until, Embry left them.
Claiming he had mono and then they saw him hanging out with Sam.
While Jacob was furious about this, Aurora was more confused and didn't think much of this, since Sam isn't a bad guy.
Yet everything changed when Jacob did the same.

She hung out with Bella a lot since then, both girls not understanding what Jacob Black's problem was.
He bad-mouthed Quil and Embry for leaving and then does the same.
That is what Aurora triggered the most, because in her opinion, you don't judge someone if you end up doing the same thing.

Bella Swan actually opened up to Aurora and cried her heart out, making Aurora feeling a tad bad for the girl.
Why only a bit you may ask?
Because in her opinion, Bella shouldn't grieve that long for a person, who doesn't deserve shit.
Leaving her is one thing, but leaving her and literally leaving her alone in the woods is another.

"You know Rory, Jacob visited me yesterday night.", Bella muttered, playing with the fries on her plate.

Raising one eyebrow, Aurora asked,"What did he want?"

Then Bella explained how Jacob didn't want all this and that he can't tell either of the girls, because he is afraid of Sam and his gang.
Aurora thought that it was all bullshit, he wasn't scared, he simply couldn't tell them and wanted their questions to stop.

Bella then began thinking and decided to do one bad thing.
"He said we should come and see him today."
Lie

"Then let's get going.", Aurora said and inwardly scoffed.
She could read people like a book and instantly knew she was lying, but what can she say? She is too curious and wanted some drama in her life, so she wanted to see how this plays out.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

ARRIVING AT THE BLACK RESIDENCE, Bella stormed towards the door, Aurora trailing behind with an amused expression.

Billy opened the door and exclaimed shocked,"Bella."
His eyes wandered and then narrowed at the mischievously look on the other girl's face,"Aurora."

The blonde girl wiggled her fingers at him as Bella demanded,"I need to see him."

"He's not in.", Billy answered, his eyes flickered from the stressed brunette to the amused blonde.

Bella, who saw the familiar group of guys approaching, ran towards them,"I am sorry, but I really need to see him."

Now losing her cool, when she recognized who Bella was running to, she screamed out,"Bella, you fucking dramatic idiot."
Sending a small smile to Billy, she ran after Bella and even caught up with her.