02

THE NEXT DAY AURORA AMERY woke up with a slightly better mood than yesterday

Just after Sam left, she went into her father's room.
You maybe expect her to cry or grieve over him?
No she didn't, she simply put everything of him in one box and put it in the small shed behind her house.
All pictures of him were also taken down, everything that screamed him, was thrown out.

Why she didn't grieve?
You can only grieve about someone or something you had, she didn't have a father.
Her father left her alongside her mom when she was 6 years old.
The difference between her parents?
Her mother—Rosie left the entire world by dying on the 1st October 1996.
Her father, if she can even call
him that, left her by not giving a shit anymore since the 2nd October 1996.

And Aurora? At first it affected her terribly. Especially since she grew up in a rather loving family with loving parents, but after her mother left, everything changed.
She lost both her parents on the same day in different ways.
At the age of 13 she began to accept it and didn't grieve for a person, who simply didn't love her anymore.
No, she began to not care anymore.
She didn't even hate Monroe for not being her father anymore.
You know why? Because to hate him, she needed to feel something for him, even it's just hate.
And Aurora Amery doesn't feel shit for that excuse of a man.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

DRIVING WHILE SINGING TO
Taylor Swift was something Aurora loved doing.
In the red old Impala, her mother once owned, she drove through the streets of La Push with a goal in mind.
You see growing up she was in a special friend group with three boys named Quil, Jacob and Embry.
There were the best of friends and when she left La Push, the boys cried for months.
Now that she is back, she hoped they would recognize her.

Arriving at a really small house, she stepped out of her car with a small sigh escaping her.
A small smile played on her lips as she nearly ran to the door and knocked twice.

The door opened soon after and she looked down at an familiar man in a wheelchair with long black hair.
He stared at her, before his eyes widened.

"I didn't think I would live to see this day.", he laughed and then added,"Aurora Amery back in La Push, just where she belongs to."

The girl chuckled slightly and put her hands in her pockets,"Good to see you, Uncle Billy. Wow you look the same as before, didn't change a thing huh?", she said teasingly.

Mocking her, the man couldn't help, but chuckle at her. Some things would never change.
"If you are here for your long lost best friend, he is in the shed with his friends."

Her eyes sparkled of excitement as she joked,"Don't tell me all my boys are here, old man."

He shook his head and retorted,"No it's just Jake, Embry and Bella. I don't know if you remember her."

Aurora began to think, before asking,"That one brunette kid who didn't even talk or played with us?", after receiving a nod, she mimicked him,"Shit. Is she still socially awkward and a total weirdo?"

Giving her a small playful glare, the man couldn't help, but snicker at her words.
God how he missed her blunt behavior.
He then studied her and noticed her only wearing a tanktop.
"You know it's a bit cold for that."

The girl shrugged and replied,"I don't know, it's actually really hot. I don't even feel a little bit cold."

The man's eye twitched at this as he studied her and noticed no goosebumps or no sign of feeling
colt.
He would need to keep that in mind and tell Sam.
"You know what? Enough chatting, go to my son."

Giggling she waved at him and skipped towards the shed.
She smiled and threw open the door, scaring the three people inside the shed.
"Guess who is back, fuckers."

The three all stared at her and when her and Jacob's eyes met, he recognized her.

Throwing his working tool to the side, he ran towards her.
"Aurora fucking Amery."

"Jacob fucking Black.", she mimicked him, but she was soon squealing, in the air as Jacob twirled her around in his arms.

He laughed in disbelief and turned around to look at Embry, who stared with an open jaw.
"Em, please you remember this girl."

"That broke my little heart, Prince Embry.", and with that, Embry also ran.

"Holy shit, I mean, holy fucking shit, Princess Rory.", Embry screamed and tackled her in to a hug with her nearly hitting the floor.

The three teenagers all talked at the same time with so much excitement, they couldn't even understand each other.

"You are back, oh my god you won't believe me what happened."
Jacob

"No because since when do you look like a freaking supermodel and how are you here? Why are you here? Are you staying?"
Embry

"You won't believe me how much I have to tell you guys, shit went so downhill, it isn't even funny anymore."
Aurora

Sitting on the small seat cushion, Bella looked between all of them and felt a small pang of jealousy.
The girl is here a second here and already got the unwavering attention of the two boys, who never looked this happy before.
Then the brunette studied the girl.

The girl was about 5'5, blonde long hair and in Bella's opinion a to die for body.
She had these plumb lips and a button nose and these glowing doe eyes.
The unknown girl spoke with such confidence and when she smiled, two dimples appeared on each side of her cheeks.
Even Bella had to admit, that if she was for the other team, she would go for this girl.

Stepping between the two boys and towards Bella, the brunette's eyes widened.
She looked to Jacob and Embry, but nearly scoffed as she saw them checking her out and admiring her.
Yet she couldn't blame them, the blonde girl wasn't just attractive, she even radiated such an attractive aura, it was unbelievable.

She stopped in front of Bella and held out her hand,"Hello there, I don't think you remember me, I am Aurora."

Quickly Bella stood up and shook her head,"I-I am Bella."

Titling her head to the side, she gave Bella a small smirk.
"It's nice to meet you, sweetheart."

At this Bella chocked slightly, blushing a furious red, while the two boys behind her looked at each other in shock, before staring at her dreamily.
They didn't think their childhood friend would end up like this.

"I-I-It's nice too meet you too.", Bella stuttered, making Aurora's smirk widen.

"Yeah I am sure.", she said and threw Bella a wink, before turning to her favorite boys once again.
"So, what did I miss?"

A/N💌
NO BC SHE IS SO ATTRACTIVE AND I CANT—
not me getting a crush on my own character lol