Chapter 8-Away from everyone.

Your wings stopped flying when I landed at a place far away from my home. Why was I here? Why had my wings not moved the way I wanted to? The snake came out of its pendant form as it lay on my neck. "Why did you bring me here? Out of all places? An abandoned town." I started walking through it looking through the buildings some of them took awhile since they were really big buildings. I found a small place to crash as I made do with an old broken bed along with an old cover for a cover. The snake turned back into the pendant as the night was restless. Morning came around as I stretched my wings and my arms doing what I could with my bed hair. Going through the town I looked until I found some cans of food. 'Food!' The boy/girl thought as they started to open the can. A net came over them causing them to go into panic if fight or flight. The same man that attacked the girl/boy on the mountain came up to them. "Oh little one." He paused. "The more you struggle the more harder it is to get out of those ropes." I growled at the man as he let out his own wings. The boy/girl saw they were brown but almost black wings as he spoke. "Try not to freak out alright? Right now I'm the only choice you can probably trust." I nodded as the bet was removed. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Daniel and I know that we had a rough start but it was because people like you and me are rare, as for your snake pendant I sent your own snake after you to protect you from Garmideon and you're wondering why and that's because you're the key to bringing him down with all your elements."