Chapter 1- who are they?

Moving through the city there were rumors of a elemental master who was labeled as a theif. Why? Oh wait that was you. A child who used (Element name) to their needs to steal items. Crashing came into your cardboard box. Looking over your shoulder you saw a man within a red ninja suit his weapon a couple feet away from him. Grabbing some water you used it to heal him. A healer you were sometimes called. A miracle. Dropping the water you grabbed a small bucket and splashed it on his face. 

Kai's P.O.V Scales had knocked most of us back me the most causing me to go under darkness. I woke up the the feeling of cold water against my face. "Gah!" Looking around I didn't see anyone. A young girl/Boy stood before moving away from the alleyway from the snakes. "Get herrrrr." One of them said. Getting up I had to help them. They seemed in trouble. "Stay back!" Gaining some speed you used the slightest of (Elemental name) to give you a boost. None saw not even the ninja chasing you but that didn't matter. He started fighting the snakes while you ran. Seeing the cliff below you worried about if they saw your wings. "Nowheree to run Pesst." "First of all i'm not a pest and look behind you." Pointing too the three ninjas and the red one who caught up with the others. "Nya get her out of here!" "Don't touch me." You held up a metal pole. Wasn't much damage but you were going to hit one of them if you had to. "I don't care who I hit at the moment just stay back!" One of the snakes came behind. "Look out!" Zane moved for her as she fell off the edge along with the snake. Battling with metal and the forest floor coming up close. Tumbling though the forest you coughed reaching a tree. The snake ninja was going to pick up your trail. One question flowed through your mind. 

                                                           Who are they?