Chapter 6- Why?

Zane's P.O.V We dealt with the robots inside of the cave the others now knew I was a robot but the journal confused all of us. Why was y/n inside this journal? How many elements could he/she handle? 

Y/n's P.O.V Nya got a call from the ninjas saying they needed help. She left so I was alone at the headquaters. that's when the figure attacked. Their element threw me to the edge of the cliff. Holding on since my wing was out it got damaged in the process I gripped onto the stone tightly. 

Unknown's P.O.V Going up to the male/female they hung on the side of the cliff. "Join me or this will be your fate." The struggling male/female took a deep thought before nodding. 

Y/n's P.O.V The speaker was a male I could tell. His green orbs stared into mine. "Move." Pushing me ahead we headed through the forest. It was then and only then I blacked out.

Unknown's P.O.V The girl/boy just dropped like a heavy stone. Turning them on their side their scream shook the forest. Backing up from them they started to turn into some form of beast. (You're kind of like Eda from the owl house except you don't have magic you have the elements. If you don't understand Eda can turn into an owl beast which hates light.)

Y/n's Mind Waking up in the darkness you sat up slowly. The darkness splashed under you as you turned around to see the form of what dragged you under. Gasping you ran from it.

The four P.O.V Shreaking came from the woods as we saw a creature run into y/n's room. "Y/n!" The beast looked our way before seeing the light shine on them from Nya's robot. A painful screech happened as it ran inside. Rain started pouring down as we rushed inside. Slash marks lay inside the house as we went right for the beast. "Where's Y/n?" Trapping the beast down Nya shinned the light on it only to see e/c orbs staring back. "Y/n?!" She/he struggled in the hold of the ninjas. "What has happened here?" Turning we saw Master Wu back from his airship. 

Master Wu's P.O.V Going over to y/n I held out a fluid that was a glowing yellow. "Drink this y/n." She/he drank while still being in that form. When she/he drank it they returned to their normal teenager self. "Wha-What happened?" You looked around at the damaged room. "Y/n you're okay!" They hugged you as you hugged back. "Sensei what was that?" "That is your curse and i'm afraid you're stuck with it. Any reason why you turned?" "Some guy tried to get me to join his little team. He talked of another warrior just like me. But when I blacked out before I was angry and upset. It was a weird feeling. The nightmare felt so real until you got me out of it." "I'm glad you're alright y/n we'll find this guy whatever it takes." "Where can we get more of the bottles?" "Marty one of my salesmen makes elixr it should be strong enough to keep your human form safe but don't use too much of your element. Too much could result to this again." She/he nodded as they drank the rest of the elixr. The one question went to my mind. Why y/n? What do you want them for?