20: Birdie the Horse 🐴💛

Start from the beginning

Unless...

"Blitzø?" She asks, answering the phone, worried her father may be in some trouble.

"Loona, thank you for answering!" Stolas sighs in relief.

"Stolas? What the fuck? Is Blitzø okay?" She asks, demanding answers. "If you fucking broke him, I swear you'll be paying to fix him!"

"Blitzø is fine." Stolas reassured her.

"Then what the fuck do you want?" She asks.

"Well, he's um, he's very regressed at the moment, and I have a very important meeting to go to. Do you know of anyone I can call who may be willing to watch him for a few hours?" he asks.

Loona sighs, she's sure she's gonna regret what she's about to say next. "You can just bring him here, I'll look after him."

"Are- are you sure?" He asks hesitantly, he's not sure how Blitzø will feel about that, but he's pretty sure Blitzø would be upset about anyone having to watch him. "He can be a bit of a handful."

"And that's different than usual how?" Loona sighs. "Just bring him here before I change my mind." She says.

"Uh, a-alright. If you're sure." He says, hanging up.

~~~Stolas~~~

Stolas takes a deep breath, initiating his cheeriest voice for Blitzø, he hopes acting happy about it may encourage the little one to feel more positive about it. "Blitzø, don't forget to grab junebug, love." Stolas tells him.

"His name is fireworm today." Blitzø explains, picking up his bright yellow horse and placing him in his bag.

"Oh, I see." Stolas says. "Is fireworm ready to go?" Stolas asks.

Blitzo shakes his head. "Maybe, jus' don' go?" He suggests. "We can all jus' stays here."

Stolas grabs the diaper bag aswell, just in case. "Blitzy, darling. I have to go, so Loona is going to hang out with you for a little while. Okay?"

Blitzø shakes his head. "No!" He whines.

"Is your objection motivated by me leaving or having to hang out with Loona?" He asks.

Blitzø whines. "I don' know what dat means." He says.

"Sorry, dear. Why don't you want to visit with Loona?" Stolas asks.

"I jus' don' want you to go." Blitzø says.

"Okay, good." He says with relief. "I understand you don't want me to go, but I'll come back, I promise." He says.

Blitzø whines, that wasn't good enough.

~~~Loona and Blitzø~~~

Loona waited anxiously, hoping she wasn't going to regret this. She already texted Nate and told him not to wait up for her in case she can't make it, they've been doing to well, it was about time she tests the waters and see how he reacts when she cancels on him anyway...

Yeah, this was a good thing, she decided.

Suddenly a purple and blue portal shows up and stolas steps through it holding Blitzø in one hand and two bags in the other. A diaper bag, and a small bag that she assumed was Blitzø's. "Thank you for doing this, Loona." Stolas says, setting Blitzø down.

"Uh yeah, sure...no problem." Loona says awkwardly, feeling a little nervous about this. "Hi, Blitzø."

Blitzø doesn't return the greetings, he has his arms crossed against his chest, and tail flicking back and forth in annoyance.