Final Chapter

Donghyun POV

It's been a week. I told Hyunseong where Semi's parents want to meet and what time. I just wodner if he's actually told Semi.

I sighed as I looked around the house. Minwoo and Semi will probably leave. No, Minwoo will probably stay. Semi will leave since her mother can't have another baby.

"Hyunseong."

"I told her."

"Did she go?"

"She left."

"What about Minwoo?"

"He said he's going back to you. After talking about it with his parents, he still wants to stay with you."

"I see."

"Are you nervous?"

"No."

"Semi told me what she's going to say to her parents."

"What did she say?"

"I can't tell you hyung. Semi will kill me if I do."

"Hyunseong."

"Hyung, I need to go."

"Okay. Call back later."

"Bye."

I sighed as I put the phone down. Minwoo is staying but what about Semi?

I feel so nervous I could die.

Semi POV

I remember come here with Donghyun and Minwoo. About a few weeks after he brought us in, we came to this same cafe. And both me and Minwoo had bad stomach aches afterwords.

I looked forward and opened the door. A couple stood up as I walked in. Both had smiles on their faces as their eyes were on me.

"Semi." The lady said.

"You must be my parents." I said.

"Sit down." The man said.

"Call us mom and dad. Just in case you don't come home with us." The lady said.

"Mom, dad." I said.

Mom started to smile and blush while dad just smiled.

"I will go back to you." I said.

"You'll live with us? Really?" Mom questioned.

"But on one condition." I said.

"Anything." Dad said.

"Dad, you're Samsung's chairman, right?" I said.

"Mm." Dad answered.

"Mom, you're Samsung's vice-chairman, right?" I said.

"Yes." Mom answered.

"Can I have a high position?" I asked. "I want to work."

"You will. First, you'll transfer to a private school and graduate from there. Then, I'll bring you up at the annual monthly meeting. Your mother will step down and you'll take her position." Dad explained.

I nodded and the two smiled. They gave me a hug before we left the cafe. I looked at my phone and sent the same message to everyone.

"Bye."

No One POV

Everyoe who receive the message were confused but two people. Donghyun and Minwoo.

The two knew exactly what it meant. And the two hoped it would never happen.

"Hyung, let's go to noona. Now." Minwoo said said.

"Hyunseong must have planned something." Donghyun said.

"Hyung, noona." Minwoo whined.

"Let's go. To the chairman's home." Donghyun said.

Hyunseong sighed as he looked at his phone. Jeongmin was glaring and the same was with Byunghun.

"What did you do?" Jeongmin questioned.

"I just told her to do what she wants." Hyunseong said.

"Saying goodbye by text isn't a good way to say goodbye." Byunghun said.

"Donghyun hyung and Minwoo will probably go looking for Semi now." Jeongmin said.

"What exactly did Semi tell you that day?" Byunghun questioned.

"Sorry but my lips are sealed." Hyunseong said.

Donghyun kept on ringing the doorbell. Minwoo was looking around since it looked like they were being noisy.

"Hyung, I see a car." Minwoo said.

The car pulled up and out came Samsung's chairman and his wife. Semi also got out of the car. Looking cold and distant.

"Semi!" Donghyun yelled.

"Donghyun, thank you so much." Semi's dad said.

"Semi is willingly going to live with us again. There is so much I want to do with her." Semi's mom said.

"Can we talk to noona for a bit?" Minwoo asked.

"Semi, do you know this young man?" Semi's mom asked.

Semi looked over to Minwoo with cold eyes. Minwoo stepped back a bit. He felt scared since this is a side he's never seen before.

"No." Semi answered. "I'm going inside first."

"Okay. Honey, go with her." Semi's dad said.

Semi's mom and Semi walked in through the gates together. Donghyun sighed as he calmed Minwoo down.

"Donghyun, I'll send you my graditude later. I want to catch up with my daughter." Semi's dad said. "Please let me excuse myself."

Donghyun bowed as Semi's dad walked through the gates too. The gates closed and regret started to build up insde Donghyun. Lots too.

"Hyung." Minwoo said.

"I'm sorry, Minwoo. It's my fault." Donghyun said.

"What should I do? Kwangmin hyung, Youngmin hyung..." Minwoo said.

"Let's go back. Semi won't come back to us." Donghyun said.

Semi looked out the window. She felt tears rising but held them back by force.

"Semi, let's talk about what happened the few years and your lovelife." Semi's mom said.

"Love? There is a man a love." Semi said. "Kwangmin is his name."

Three years later...

"And here comes the famous emotionless chairman of Samsung, Semi!" The new reported said. "Hello, I'm reporting from KBS News. Can we have an interview with you?"

"I'm busy. Schedule time later and we'll do the interview then." Semi said.

"Yes!" The reporter said.

"Semi?" A tall male questioned.

Semi walked down the stairs and saw the tall male. She stood frozen. She never thought to have met him again.

"Kwangmin." Semi said.

"It is you! Semi, I missed you so much." Kwangmin said rushing over to Semi.

"Chairman." Semi's secretary said.

"Let's go. Dad's waiting for me." Semi said walking past Kwangmin.

Kwangmin stared at her before smirking.

"Semi!" Kwangmin yelled.

Semi turned around. She was at the car door and the door was already opened.

"Since I love you, you should wait for me to catch up to you. Your smile, I will see it once again." Kwangmin said.