Chapter 3

Semi POV

"Yah, go back. Minwoo." I said.

"Okay." He nodded dragged the twins away.

"Hyunseong, you should be braver than that. I mean, isn't Jeongmin younger than you?" I asked while taking the rolled up newspaper away from Jeongmin.

"Semi, don't be so mad at me. I just can't stand bugs." Hyunseong whined.

"I can't either but we live in a house that has bugs. I'll have to call an exterminator." I said killing the cockroach.

"Semi! If you could do it, then you should have done it earlier instead of talking." Donghyun scolded me.

"You finally wake up?" I sighed and left the room.

"Noona!" Minwoo cried.

"Minwoo, you need to man up too." I said.

"Noona, you know I can't stand bugs. They're creepy." Minwoo said shivering.
I looked over to the twins. They were with Seongyoun. Looks like he's awake.

"Youngmin, Kwangmin, Seongyoun, let's go home." Their father said.

"You're finished?" I asked.

"I'll come by tomorrow. Let's go." He said.
The family of four left. I sat down and sighed again.

Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin walked out of the room. Jeongmin also brought the tray with them.

"Thank you, Jeongmin. Just put it in the sink." I said.

Donghyun POV

"Aye, what are you talking?" Hyunseong said. "You haven't even met them before."
"I have. Minwoo is their best friend. So I need to accept it." I said.

"Anyway, Semi should be able to love who he wants. She has that right." Jeongmin said.

I sighed but nodded in agreement. I shouldn't have agreed to go. What if they fall for Semi? I don't think I'll accept it.

"Hyung! I'm back!" Minwoo said running into the room.

"Minwoo." I said.

"Hm? What are you doing? It doesn't look like your working." Minwoo said.

"We are." Hyunseong said.

"You're still a kid so you don't see it." Jeongmin teased.

"Hyung!" Minwoo said.

We continue working while Minwoo does his homework. I stopped typing since Minwoo was tapping my shoulder.

"What?" I questioned.

"C-Cockroach!" He yelled.

I screamed in horror then fainted. I hate cockroaches.