Chapter XIII - The God Warriors

Start from the beginning

Farima was amazed by this and it was the first time ever he got a boner by looking at Lama (unlike some others).

But he once again didn't have any time to question shit.

He also examined the mech a bit more. It as well had a marking but on its chest. It said "05-HERCULES". But that was as much as he was able to see.

Lama now had a monologued moment - "I don't know who you are or what you want. But I know you just killed my brother and next want to kill both me and my friends. You do not have right to do such things, now I shall teach you this BY KILLING YOU ALL."

As he said it his muscles grew even larger to the point where the muscles had muscles. He charged towards Hercules with a powerful battle roar - "AGHHHHHH"

Hercules got up and did the same thing. Charged at Lama with battle roar. It was kind of comical looking at this a bit over average sized human running at a 15 meter titan. When they were close enough they both went in for a punch with their right arms. But something interested happened with Hercules. Before the impact all of his body parts shrank while his right arm grew enormously in size. It was like as if the oddly realistic muscles were shifting from the other body parts to his arm. When the shifting finished his right arm was twice as thick as its chest. And at least 10 times bigger than Lama. But Lama didn't look scared. He continued with a powerful punch. This reminded Farima of their old "friend" Mare who saved them in Ohio. No fear in his eyes as he clashes with a beast much bigger than himself.

[Imagine "Rules of Nature" playing in the background]

The impact finally happens and makes a huge shockwave with the explosive power strong enough to destroy a large building. It caused a huge earthquake and the ground below them shattered. The entire gang was thrown back and since Farima was close his eardrums bursted and he got a serious headache.

Hercules was bounced back but he shifted some muscle in to his feat so he stood straight. Lama got bounced a lot more and rolled on the ground. Then stood on his knees and smashed the ground.

"What am I doing? Why am I mad? What is wrong with me? You don't have the right to do this to us... So why did I think I have the right to do so to you? I am incompetent... You are not at fault here. I forgive you for killing my brother, after all you had no choice, did you? You were just following orders.. I am very sorry for this entire situation, but.. I still can't let you do this. I have to protect my friends!" - said Lama disappointed in himself as he got up

Farima didn't hear shit but he clearly saw Lama's muscles getting even bigger, full of power and energy.

Lama continued - "I must not have any enemies, but now in order to do that, I must teach your leader a lesson.."

He charged once again and so did Hercules. This time Hercules shifted so much muscle it was safe to assume that more than 95% of his body weight was in his right fist. It was twice as big as last time. This scene looked even more comical but Lama again had no fear.

As the punch approached Lama mumbled - "Please don't die on me poor thing." - as his muscles grew stronger

[Imagine "Rules of Nature" hitting the beat drop]

The two titans in their own right exchanged the punch releasing a shockwave with the strength of a small nuclear bomb. The ground cracked even more and started sinking as if the entire planet was falling apart, huge earthquakes hitting the land. Farima was barely able to pull out a projection hologram shield which barely weakened the impact of the shockwave to save himself together with the rest of the gang.

Hercules and Lama were still raging but Hercules's legs were starting to slip back while Lama pushed forwards. He Screamed one last time as he used ever last piece of his strength to make the final stretch - "AGHHHHHHHH"

Hercules put up a good fight, he didn't wanna give up now so he continued struggling which ended badly for him. Lama's last push was so strong it broke through Hercules's right arm which ended up exploding all the way up to it's head, rendering him dead. His destroyed body fell on the floor and so did Lama. He had no strength left. His entire body hurt but in the end he ended up wining. He mumbled - "W-hy? you kn-uh knew this woulda hap-penhh. Why did you choose to... die? Now I'm a killer..."

He just laid face on the ground.

["Rules of Nature" stops playing]

Farima pulled out some hearing aids so he was able to listen. The other gang members were now starting come to their senses. Mainly Orango, Sinai and Mladjo. James and Pele were gone, Cifer blacked out and Pablo was still far away.

They all looked in terror at the other mechs. Now they could see them more clearly and all of their labels. The biggest 20 meter spartan-looking mech with rocket launchers had "03-ARES" written on its left leg. The skeleton face mech had "02-HADES" written on its clothes. And the white one had "01-ZEUS" written on its face.

This all clicked in Farima's head, he talked to himself -

"Hermes was the Greek god of athletes and speed. Hercules was a half-god half-human in Roman mythology who was famous for his inhumane strength. And I just can't bother but be mad as they used the Roman name "Hercules" instead of the Greek "Heracles".

Anyways, judging by these two, the other three also probably represent their mythological counterparts.

This would mean Ares, as the god of war, has outstanding combat ability. Hades, as the god of the dead, had some way to maybe control the dead? No that doesn't make sense. Maybe he was the one who spread the purple gas that melted away Pele and Hermes? Would he really attack his own team mate though?

Anyways Zeus, as the god of lightning, would most likely be able to use some electrical abilities.

Now the real question would be is their strength level close to equal or does it depend on the strength of the mythological God? Or is it maybe the number?" - he didn't have much more time for thinking about such stuff now though - "Well even if the other mechs were anywhere close to powerful as the other ones we have no chance. There is only a single way this situation can be scrapped but it involves way too much risk for me to do without a good reason."

He stood up in a desperate attempt to find a good enough reason... To be continued...