A Senju's Family / Chapter 22 Sneak Peak

Sneak Peak for the next chapter of A Senju's family, enjoy and let me know what you think! 

-----

"...I don't know how to use it" I tell the red eyed boy across from me honestly, taking in his absolutely shocked appearance. He slowly raises a hand to his fluffy hair, pushing it out of his face in an almost stressed manner. "I beat them, but I barely know how, my eyes are all blurry, I don't know"

At his silence I shut my tired, pained eyes. With a small sigh, I let my head fall to my knees, once again crumpling myself into what looks like a little ball on the ground, the cold bathroom tile no longer causing goosebumps to arise on my skin like it was doing minutes ago. 

Finally, he finds his voice and the tone of it is enough to raise alarm bells in my head. He sounds so stressed. "I don't think...I don't think I could help you with that" He murmurs, jaw clenched as a million and one issues run through his head. "Dad could though."

-----

Omg...What do we think is going on?!

Context, Masahiko finds Runa in the bathroom after her painful confrontation with Katsuro and a long day of fighting with some Kirigakure ninja, what he sees is enough to leave him speechless LOL!

This entire arc is a major character shift for Runa, do you have any predictions as to how her growing personality will develop?! 

The family ties are about to get real complicated...

Let me know what you think! Your thoughts, opinions, predictions, theories, etc! 

Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll see you all in the next chap! :)