Mini Sneak peak / Ruki & Boruto

*This takes place in future chaps! Actually, literally two chaps later LOL. Let me set the scene, it's a third person POV that takes place in the sasuharu household. Haru's in the kitchen talking to her Friends who all visited because they wanted to see how Haruki was doing. (Aka all of the kids come Home from their trip and visit Ruki upstairs!)

•••••

"It's so nice that they've all gone up there to see Ruki! Maybe she'll feel a little better with now that all of her friends joined her" Haru smiles hopefully, her gaze focused on the stone beneath her as she stirs some ingredients; Ino, Sakura, and Temari listening along.

"Of course we brought them! Hanako's been wanting to see Haruki ever since we told her she wasn't feeling too good" Sakura smiled honestly, sharing nods with The rest of her friends.

"Hima wanted to see Haruki as well, and Boruto asked about her as soon as he came home too. Maybe they'll finally connect a bit more now" Hinata softly hoped, her chin perched elegantly on the palm of her hand as she watched Haru flutter around the kitchen.

"They're so sweet! Haruki loves having them around, but she's just so timid whenever it comes to Boruto. I hope they— oh, Hima?hanako?" Haru paused, her eyebrows raising when her pink haired niece and best friend come tumbling into the room in a fit of giggles.

"Hanako? Weren't you guys up there with Ruki?" Sakura asked, quick to smile when her daughter quickly jumps in her aunties embrace. Truly, her favorite family member.

"Yes!! But we wanted to tell you something!! Big brother and Ruki are talking!!" Hima gasped excitedly, also rushing up to Haru and tugging at her hand.

Everyone in the room froze—well, everyone besides the two bumbling little girls who were circled around Haru.

"And big brother was so red!! And so was Haruki!! And—"

Suddenly the four women's gazes snapped to one another's and without a seconds worth of hesitation, they all dashed towards the staircase with dropped jaws and disbelief filled eyes,

••••••

AHHH And that's where I'm leaving off this sneak peak!! Super short, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless heheh! 💕

What'd you think about this sneak peak?!

O.m.g Boruto and Ruki's first interaction is closer than we think!!

Wkwkwkwwk what do you guys think is going to go down between the two of them now?!

PLS AND HARU'S REACTION 😭💀

Not lil hanako and Himawari snitching 💀

Do you have any guesses as to how their first interaction is going to happen?

As always, I hope you guys enjoyed! If you have any more thoughts, questions, requests, or opinions be sure to lmk in the comments!! 💖

See you all next chap! 🎆💖💕 *Also, happy New Year!!🌷