Chapter 19 ~ out on bail ~

Start from the beginning

He looked across the hall at the study door, if he could make it into that room, he could alert Man who would see him on the security camera. He gave the door one hard push taking Renpassaroot by surprise then he ran for all that he was worth until he got inside the study before pushing the door shut and locking it.

He could hear the guy outside shouting as he walked through the house, he clearly hadn't seen which room Noel had run into considering his words.

"don't think you can hide from me you little shit, I'm going to find you and when I do your fucking dead, do you understand!"

Noel dragged a large bookcase across trying not to make too much noise and placed it behind the door then he checked the windows and locked them pulling down the blinds. He turned to the wall where he knew the camera was installed then began waving frantically, praying for Man to see him.

Back in the city, Raskorn spoke to Man,

"I have some bad news Man, the fucker got out on bail" Raskorn said.

Man didn't even reply, he jumped up and ran to his desk opening up the laptop and there he saw Noel in the study waving towards the camera. He remembered Noels words ... I'm never going in there again unless it's a life or death situation.

"Mina, tell the DSI helicopter pilot we need him right now, guy's come with me" Man grabbed his laptop, shield and firearm and they all ran to the roof.

The pilot was already up there waiting and they all climbed in then Man told the pilot where to take them and land as close as possible. He sent a text to Noel telling him he was on his way and he watched on the webcam as Noel read it before turning to the camera to stick his thumb up.

The helicopter would only take them five minutes where by car in was about forty five. Man turned the audio on as he watched Renpassaroot search the house for Noel, he was upstairs right now and looking angrier every minute.

Man decided to try to diffuse the situation, he plugged in a headset with a microphone and spoke,

"you're not going to get away with this Renpassaroot, you are being recorded, everything you do is being recorded" Man said as he saw the guy looking around to see where the voice was coming from.

"get out of the house now and I'll go easy on you" Man spoke again.

"can you hear me?" Renpassaroot said out loud as he kept searching for Noel.

"yes"

"then hear this, if I'm going down I'm taking that little shit with me so fuck you" he said before running back downstairs to check all the doors.

Man saw that Noel was still calmly waiting in the study, he texted him again saying he was almost there and Noel nodded at the camera.

Renpassaroot tried the door of the study and it was locked,

"found you" he snarled as he began trying to break down the door, it went silent for a while before the banging started again. Renpassaroot had gone to find something to break down the door with and when he had made a hole large enough to get his hand through he managed to unlock the door from the inside then opened it to find a book case blocking his way. 

Laughing maniacally he pushed the bookcase over and simply climbed over it before coming face to face with Noel.

"I'm having a feeling of de ja vu' aren't you Noel, ha we've known each other for most of your sorry little life, aren't you the least bit happy to see me?" Renpassaroot mocked him.

"I hate you, you scum" Noel spat back at his tormentor.

"scum? you know you really have grown up into a handsome looking young man Noel, I'm thinking that if I'm going to die soon I may as well have a little taste of you" he said as he stalked forward.

Man could do nothing as the pilot searched for somewhere to land then tired of waiting he told him to go as low as possible before jumping out of the helicopter, Gunny and Lam followed and Mina stayed in the chopper incase they needed to pursue.

The trio ran towards the house and Man led them to the study, he went through the door first and drew his gun on the man who was holding Noel face down over his desk. He had Noel's hands behind his back and held them secure with one hand as he undid his pants with the other.

"stop right fucking there you sick fuck" Man said pointing the gun at Renpassaroot.

"fuck you Man" he snarled like a crazy person.

"Noel, can you hear me" Man asked.

"yes"

"do you want this, you need to say it out loud"

"NO, I don't want this"

"Renpassaroot, you are under arrest for breaking and entering and attempted rape, step away from the boy now!" Man shouted.

"fuck you Man" he said as he pulled our his flaccid member.

"no, fuck you, you scum!"  

POP  POP 

Man double tapped him in the head and he fell to the floor in a heap as blood spurted everywhere then he climbed over the shelf to get to Noel and quickly covered his lower half before Gunny and Lam could see.

"are you ok baby, I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner, did he hit you?" Man asked Noel.

"I'm ok Man, I'm ok" Noel said as he looked down at the body then at all the blood.

"am I going to get a pay rise for cleaning all this shit up" Noel asked and everyone laughed.

***

~ if you enjoyed this please vote ~