Chapter twelve: Gray

Start from the beginning

"Okay my favourite color Is gray" I reply, he hums slipping a note out of his pocket and writing It down with the pen and keeps them back Into his front pocket.

"Why are you suddenly asking me this?" I ask and he shakes his head at me, "I'm not asking this for your birthday gift don't think like that" He replies.

I glance at Eomma didn't he made It obvious?, "Do you want tea or coffee?" Eomma asks him standing up, "I don't drink tea because It's hot and coffee too It burns my tongue" He says and sticks his tongue out.

"Then I should bring you something cold?" Eomma questions, he shakes his head at her, "I don't drink soft drinks" He replies, "Then what you drink?" I ask In disbelief, he turns his neck towards me.

"I only drink water" He replies, "Then I should bring you water?" Eomma asks he passes her a nod and she leaves.

He fixes his blazer, "Do you still study  online?" I ask him trying to start a casual conversation, "YES I STILL STUDY THERE!" He replies making me sigh.

"Look try to not yell hmm now say that again In a normal tone" I say, he hums nodding, "Yes I'm still studying there" He whispers lowly, I hum.

"Look you can do It you just need a little practice" I mumble, "Yeah I guess so" He replies, Eomma keeps the water In front of him, he stands up from the couch and bows In front of her and sits back down.

He brings the glass of water to his lips, and gulps It down In one go, "I should get going now my classes will start very soon" He says standing up.

"You should visit often" Eomma says, he chuckles and bows In front of her, "YEAH I WILL TRY" He replies and waves at me, I wave back at him, he smiles widely before turning over to the door and bumping Into the door.

My eyes widen, "Y-You sh-should try opening the door first" Eomma says and opens the door for him, he rubs his head, "Oh sorry I forgot" He replied and bowed one last time Into her direction and stepped out of the house.

"Oh god he's so cute" Eomma says, I look at her, I thought It's called dumb?.

"He has too much manners unless like you and Minho" She huffs Into my direction and leaves for upstairs stomping her feet.

I frown, did she wanted to make us like that Jungkook?.

I shake my head side to side and leave for upstairs, I open the door of my room and find Minho holding my phone and typing something, my eyes widen.

I Immediately snatch the phone from his hands and stare down at the texts, HE HAVE SPAMMED 'I LOVE YOU' TO THAT FAKE MAFIA!?!?!?.

I scream and hover towards him before grabbing the cushion and smashing It on his face, he chuckles, "WHY DID YOU SENT I LOVE YOU YOU COULD HAVE TEXTED SOME BETTER WORDS!!" I yell at him.

"Better words like choke me daddy you texted?" He asks, I grit my teeth, "WHY DID YOU READ MY TEXTS EOMMA WILL KILL YOU IF I TELL HER YOU MANNERLESS!!" I shout at him, he stands up and walks out of the room before sticking his tongue at at me.

Why did I even let him to enter my room at first place?, I sigh and throw myself on the bed hugging my phone, I sit up and scroll through the list of I love you he have sent.

Why THAT MAFIA'S SPITTED SALIVA AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE!?!.

End of pov

Taehyung pov

I stared at the tones of I Love You that text girl have sent me.

Does people fall In love In Korea this much easily?, I frown