𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 | 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

Comenzar desde el principio

Yeji
*hair flip*

Ryujin
Cause it's disgusting to see
you and Yeonjun do PDA

Chaeryeong
Yeah PDA is disgusting

*Lia sends a video*
(The clip of Taeryeong's kiss)

Chaeryeong
How dare you eonnie?!

Chaeryeong
How can you do this to me?

Yuna
👁👄👁

Yuna
My eyes!

Yeji
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lee Chaeryeong explain

Ryujin
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 2

Julia
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 3

Yuna
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 4

Chaeryeong
Please we did not kiss
ya'll are delusional

Ryujin
Explain the video girly

Chaeryeong
I don't need to I'll leave your
delusional minds to think🙄

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Soobin's POV

The next day of class. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

I saw Lia came in. Woobin was standing on the door waving at her before she sits down.

He goes once Lia was seated.

"Soobin you're such a match maker, I haven't thanked you yet." Lia said.

"Can I buy you a meal later?" She asked.

"No. You don't need to I'm fine just eat out with Woobin." I said.

"Why do you seem so quiet?" She asked I ignored.

"Hey Soobin talk to me." She said.

"I'm trying to focus." I said flipping the page of my book. I might have said it a bit loudly some of our classmates we're looking at us.

"I think Soobin hyung might be jealous of Woobin."

"You think so?"

"I mean we all know how he treats Lia eonnie. Can't you see that?"

I don't think Lia heard them but I did.

I glared at three of our classmates talking about us.

After classes I went back at Cupid's Bakery.

I saw Lia with her friends along with Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Kai.

Soon after Woobin was with them sitting beside Lia.

"The audacity."

Yeonjun gave me the orders Yeji by her side.

"Bro join us." He said.

"No thank you. Where's Kang Tae?" I asked.

"Wouldn't it be the best way to talk to Chaeryeong?" I asked.

"This was supposed to be a like a group date. You should accompany Chaeryeong." He said.

"Wouldn't that make it so awkward." I said.

"Come on. It's not like you two will date. You know just so she has company cause the eight of us just pulled her in here against her will." Yeji said.

"Now why would you do that?" I said.

"Aigoo that poor kid." I said.

They we're all like a couple. I served the couples first then lastly I gave Chaeryeong her Iced Caramel Latté with extra strawberry macaroons.

I sat infront of her.

"If the old couple sent you I'm fine." She said, she didn't even took a glace she just continously sketch on her sketchbook.

"Old couple?" I asked.

"Yeonjun oppa and Yeji eonnie." She answered.

"Oh, they told me to sit with you." I said.

"And you put up with their crap?" She said.

She puts her sketchbook down.

"You're intrested with Lia eonnie right?" She asked.

"Why are you so blunt?" I asked.

"I'll be honest my patience had been lost these past few days and I don't want to put up with other people's shit." She said.

"Not the sweet girl I met just the other day." I told her.

"Do you think it's fun when people talk like shit just because I was friends with a popular guy." She said.

"Well no but I understand how you feel. Constantly feeling like you're being stepped on or being belittled by people." I said.

"Exactly." She starts to be a little enthusiastic.

"You're sure you like Lia eonnie right." She suddenly asked. She's being blunt again.

"Turn down your voice Ms. Lee but, Yeah I like her but you know it's wrong because she has a boyfriend." I said.

"I just want to know how are you sure. I like a guy but you know I'm confused with my feelings. I've never been in a relationship had crushes. So I'm new to the feeling and I'm not sure if I actually like himor not." She said.

"For me I knew I liked her when I got jealous but for some it's diffrent. Like when you think of them even if they're not arround or if they are arround you feel better or comfort." I answered.

"Better than what I expected from you. Your make a great older brother." She said.

"Here's my number, call me if you need help since from now on I'll be your older brother." I said.

I stood up and looked at what she was sketching. It was Taehyun.

"Eyy no snooping." She pushed me.

"I wont tell. I'll get back to work now." I lightly pat her head as I was laughing. Before going back to work.

07.12.2023
Wanderlust Series - Cupid's Bakery

I just thought of a little chapter for two confused souls to talk to each other. I feel like Soobin and Chaeryeong's situation are simmilar right now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter please vote!