Chapter 3

I sigh as I walk into my class 20 minutes late. Everyone turns around and stares at me like I murdered about 1,000 people. "Acacia why are you so late?" says my english teacher Mrs. Smith. Mrs. Smith was one of the meanest teachers in the whole entire school. No one ever dared to argue with her or to be late to one of her classes. I could tell by the look of her face that I was screwed. But I didn't really care. 

I just shrug and replied with a short answer, "Because I am. Just deal with it" the class gasps and looks at me bug-eyed as I sit down next to Jackie. Jackie just looks at me like I'm this new person she has never seen before. I look at Mrs. Smith and realised that I probably made the biggest mistake of the school year. Her face was all sorts of colors. Red. Purple. Blue. Pink. And then red again.

"OUT!" she screamed. I sighed and stayed seated. I didn't want to deal with another shit load of drama again. "OUT I SAID!" she said, screaming louder. I shrug and just get my books out and say, "I'm ready to learn Mrs. Smith. Stop being such a wench and teach already." I couldn't control what was coming out of my mouth. Why did I just say that? Why am I acting this way?

"GET OUT NOW MS. CLARK!" she says practicaly screeching. I look at her with no expression on my face. "Looks like it's someones time of the month" I mutter under my breath. She heard me. I could tell that I really did it now. She got up from her desk and grabbed my books and stuffed them in my bag and thrusted it into my stomach. She then grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way to the principals office. 

"Let me go you hag!" I yell. She doesn't listen to me and forces me to sit down outside of the office. She then storms off and I just get up as soon as she's out of sight. I walk out of school and walk to the nearest Taco Bell and just hang there until the end of the school day, I had had enough of my schools bull. I just couldn't wait to move.

"But moving would mean that you would have to leave Trevor... Forever" says a small voice at the back of my head. I sigh. Did I really like Trevor? Or was my mind just playing tricks on me? I have never been so confused in my life. I mean I couldn't like Trevor... He was dating Jackie. And Jackie is one of my best friends. And she tells me everything they do... and I mean EVERYTHING. She even tells me about... well...you know.... the stuff they do in bed... I just couldn't betray Jackie like that.

I was about to leave but then I notice that Trevor walked in looking angry and upset. I rush over to him to see if he was okay. "Trev! Are you okay?" "No!" he shouted. "Jackie and I broke up. FOR GOOD THIS TIME." Jackie and Trevor have the on/off again relationship. They just got back together last week. To be honest... something inside me lighted up when I heard they were forever done. 

"Awwh. Trevor. It's okay. Lets go and hang back at your place." he sighs and nods. "The good thing is that my parents aren't home until next week. So we can listen to music and talk as loud as we want. I grin. "Sounds great" I say.

 ***

Trevor and I just listen to music as we talk on his bed. This was what we used to do when he wasn't dating Jackie. And to be honest... It felt great to have things back to normal... But this time, the vibe was different. Trevor looked into my eyes passionately and leaned forward everytime he laughed. But he was about 2 inches away from my face and I had this urge to kiss him. And then suddenly, I do. I just kiss him without thinking. He doesn't reject it, he kisses me back laying me down. He starts to kiss my neck and then my lips and then back to my neck. "Wait Trevor. What are we doing?" he lifts his head "We're making out. And hopefully we do something more." "But Trevor... You're really vulnerable... You just broke up with Jackie." "Don't you like me in a boyfriend way?" I sigh and then nod. "Then let me do this" he goes back to kissing my neck. He then takes off my clothes and I take off his. And then something Magical happened. And it felt amazing and it felt right. I love Trevor. There is no doubt about it. This was no Mistake.

Or so I thought.