Chapter One - Childhood and Soulmates

(Picture above is Usagi's mother) I kneeled before my father. My hands resting on either side of the glass of water. On top of the water was placed a leaf. I was currently five years old. "That's right Usagi. Concentrate on your Nen." I stared at the water. Poring my Nen into it. Then. The leaf began to change its shape. Slowly it began to transform into a butterfly. Then it turned into a fly. Then a dragon fly. Then... into a literal dragon. Dad laughed. "Your a specialist." My head tilted. For the next year we continued to train my nen.

That was until. I was staring at my mother. My eyes studying her appearance. Looking at her waist long inky black hair. Her bright ruby red eyes. Her beatiful and flawless tanned skin. Her hourglass shape. Next thing I know I'm as tall as her. Mom ended up screaming. I jumped back and then I was again about four feet tall. Mom was only five feet. While dad was five eleven. Next thing I know my dads sitting in front of me. A smirk on his face. "It seem that your Nen ability truly is a strange on Usagi." My head tilted.
"Really?" Dad nodded.
"Yeah. It seems you have the ability to shape-shift. I want you to try and turn into me." I stared at my father. His shoulder length golden blond hair. His bright electric blue eyes. His porcelain white skin. His muscular built. I ended up turning into him as well. But this time I felt how my men adjusted itself. Coating me in a warm blanket and changing its shape while under my skin. I felt the shift of my bones and muscles. It surprisingly didn't hurt, it more tickled then anything. And that's where my training began.

It lasted for about a year until I could willingly, absentmindedly, turn into what ever kind of living thing I wanted to. It could even be a mythical creature. We also learned that while I was in the form of something, or someone, else I had all their abilities and instinctively knew everything I needed to know about their abilities. And all I needed to do to transform into the creature was know what it looked like. Dad loved it.

Now I was six years old. Holding two bundles on my arms. These bundles where my younger siblings. A pair of twins. My brother, Reo, had moms black hair but dads blue eyes and his porcelain skin. Ohta, my sister, had dads blond hair but moms red eyes and tanned skin. I giggled. Hugging my siblings closer.

I began to train in physical aspects of my body. From strength to flexibility. It made my mother and father proud. I loved seeing their smiles. I was also beginning to transform into mythical creatures. In fact dad started taking me with him on some of his trips so I can transform into some of the exotic beasts he hunts. Soon he also began to teach me how to shoot a gun, shoot a bow, and how to fight with swords and/or daggers. I loved it.

I was now seven. Practicing my nearly perfect aim with my hand gun. When I felt a warm sensation. Followed by a glowing light. I had froze up. Confused. I quickly placed my gun onto safety. Placed it where it belongs then looked at my frozen father. Seconds later five more lights appeared. Dad instantly took me back to mom. Where we began to examine the seven tattoos. There was six total. There was a twelve legged spider number zero on its back located on the back of my neck, another twelve legged spider with number one on its back located right behind my right ear, A twelve legged spider with number two on its back located on my left outer thigh, again a twelve legged spider number five on its back located on my left inner wrist, followed by a twelve legged spider number six on its back located right under my left collar bone, and finally you guessed it another twelve legged spider number eleven on its back located my lower back. Mom and dad where so happy.