Great change

It's been a few days since I appeared here through the portal and it isn't all that bad. Although I was concerned about the first day because I hadn't eaten anything I brought this up to Imotekh and he summoned another robot skeleton I mean necron called Zahndrekh, he was a bit odd but he gave me food. After a while I stayed in the throne room for a bit but I got bored and tried to play with some little robot bugs but I promptly got a scolding from Orikan, he said something about them doing important work and not needing to be bugged.

After I was scolded by Orikan, Imotekh and Orikan wanted to ask me a few questions about remnant.

"So Ruby, do you care to explain about your homeworld?" Asked Orikan the diviner.

"No I don't mind, what do you want to know?" Asked Ruby.

"Everything." Said Orikan the diviner.

"Okay where to begin? Oh on remnant there's four kingdoms Atlas, vacuo, Mistral and veil." Said Ruby.

"And which one is the dominant power?" Asked Imotekh.

"That would be Atlas. They have the most advanced technology but I bet you guys have better technology than them." Said Ruby giving the two necrons a smile.

"I see continue on." Said Orikan.

"The next Kingdom is the kingdom of Vail, the one I grew up in. Vail is located in the northern end of remnants most largest continent, sanus. And the kingdom of veil only has one major city named veil." Explained Ruby.

"The third Kingdom I know about is Mistral. I don't know much about Mistral, all I know is that it has a lot of cliffs and swamps and it shares a city with Atlas to the north." Said Ruby

"And the 4th and last kingdom is vacuo. Vacuole is located in the center of a very harsh desert, and I remember hearing somewhere about people changing it into a very harsh desert?" Said Ruby unsure about that last piece of information.

"Are there any other political powers on remnant besides the four kingdoms?" Asked Imotekh.

"No but there is an island called Menagerie with Faunus on it." Said Ruby.

"What are Faunus Ruby?" Asked Orikan.

Ruby was slightly confused about the question until she gathered her thoughts and answered.

"Faunus are basically people but have animal features like ears and tails and horns but only one animal feature." Explained Ruby.

"That's as much as I really know about the kingdoms and the Faunus. I guess we're going to talk about the Grimm now." Said Ruby.

"Oh yes, the black beast from earlier." Said Imotekh.

"Yes, what you fought was a Beowulf, one of the more common Grimm." Said Ruby

"I see and you said that these Grimm were soulless. How do you and your people know of this?" Asked Orikan.

"Aura, you guys don't know about it?" Asked a confused Ruby.

"Aura???" Imotekh and Orikan, saying the unfamiliar word.

"Aura, the life force of your soul?" Said Ruby questioningly.

Upon hearing the short explanation the two necrons looked at each other and then looked back at Ruby.

"I'm afraid we do not have this aura." Said Orikan.

"Wha what do you mean?!" Said a confused Ruby.

Imotekh then walked over to Ruby and placed his hand onto her shoulder. Ruby then looked at him and saw a sorrowful look in his eyes.