To Be a Toretto (Part 3)

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

Instagram: c.hloe.wn

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas bykaywrites12

About: In the final part of To Be a Toretto, Tony is 16 years old and has just got his drivers license. But do his friends trust him with a car? No. They really don't.

Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! (Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous) No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

3rd Person POV

"Tony Toretto?" Tony nervously stood up and said, "You passed your driving test with flying colors. Congratulations!" The driving instructor said, handing Tony his driver's license.

"Yes! WOO-HOO!" Tony cheered and impulsively hugged the poor driving instructor, who nervously pried Tony off.

"Good job, dude!" Echo (previously known as Mugs) said, giving him a high five.

"Wasn't that nerve-wracking though?" Cisco asked, "I almost fainted when I got my driver's license."

"Thanks a lot, guys," Echo, who was 15, said. "Now I'll feel as nervous when I do my next year."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Where are you going now?" Frostee asked Tony as Tony stood up.

"I have my first street race today!" Tony exclaimed.

Echo rolled her eyes. "Seriously? You just got your driver's license a few hours ago. You don't even have those special features that they use to take down others."

"Oh yeah?" Tony crossed his arms, sitting back down, obviously not knowing about this. "How would you know that?"

Echo shrugged. "I've been to a few."

"Without me?!!" He yelled.

"Guys, could you tone it down a bit?" Cisco muttered under his breath. "People are starting to stare."

"How did you get in anyways?" Tony whispered sarcastically.

"Mitch took me. Gotta take advantage of that idiot. I know. I'm very resourceful." Echo whispered back.

"And what type of weapons?" asked Tony.

"Oh, you know, the usual. Grappling hooks, rocket engines, metal saws, spikes on tires, and flame throwers. Oh, and one time, I even saw a dude that stuck knives all over his car. Dope right?" Echo explained.

"And where will I get these special features for my car?"

Echo rolled her eyes. "Isn't your race in a few hours?"

Tony grumbled. "If you don't help me, I'll ask Cisco. He would help me as friends do. Right Cisco?"

Cisco chewed slowly. He had been avoiding their conversation. "Uhh, I suppose?"

Tony nodded. "Then let's go!"

Tony and Cisco left, leaving Echo alone. "Frostee, I gotta go," Echo called Frostee over. (He was helping his moms serve the dishes.) "Here's the money. Thanks for the meal. It was good."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Welcome all! To the race of death!" The announcer hollered into the microphone.

"More like the death of Tony," Echo scoffed.

"Hey! Me and Tony worked the whole afternoon on those upgrades." Cisco wailed.

"In this race, we have our usual racers. But today, we have a new racer!" The announcer said.

A gasp ran through the crowd. "He's gonna get killed!" Someone beside Echo whispered.

"My point exactly," Echo told Cisco.

"He's fine," Frostee assured them. "I've got drones watching him."

As he said that, the announcer began the countdown.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Come on, come on, come on," Tony muttered as the light turned yellow. And then green. He stepped on the accelerator and sped off.

"Aww, lugnuts!" Tony shouted as a car rammed into his side in the first few minutes of the race. "My poor baby! That must have hurt!" Then Tony narrowly dodged a flying car, which flipped behind him. "This is harder than I thought!"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Oh no! I've lost communication with Tony!" Frostee yelped as he typed furiously into the tablet.

"Tony's gonna die; Tony's gonna die; Tony's gonna die." Cisco panicked beside Frostee.

"At least his tracker is still moving. He'll be here soon, I hope." Echo said, pointing to the race track projected on the big screen.

As the first car raced out of the tunnel, actually, Tony's car was upturned on the racer's roof. Just before they crossed the finish line, Tony's car slipped off the roof, and he crossed the line first.

'And the winner is. . . TONY TORETTO!" The announcer shouted and got out of the car, thankfully, in one piece. And pumped his fists in the air.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆