Home of the Holidays

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas by:  clover_cloud738

About: Charlie Kennedy ( @clover_cloud738's OC) is nervous to ask her boyfriend if he wants to go home with her for the holidays. Tony's first time meeting Charlie's parents and celebrating their two-year anniversary will be a hard day to forget!

Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! (Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous) No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!

1st Person POV (Charlie's POV)

"Hey honey, you coming home for the holidays?" My mom asked.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world," I assured her, on the phone, "Also, I might bring my boyfriend," I added sheepishly and my mom gasped. It had been so long since I dated, and since my parents lived far away, I didn't get to see them often.

"Is it the one you call me about? Trevor? Tommy?" 

"No, mom, Tony. Tony Toretto."

"Tony. That's the name. I'd love to meet him." Right. Even though I told my mom Tony was going, I hadn't had the guts to ask him yet. He had only seen my parents 2 or 3 times in the 2 whole years of us dating. He claimed he wasn't very good with meeting parents but I don't believe him. My parents were smitten with him when they first met. He told self-effacing jokes while helping on the farm that my parents owned.

"Alright, mom. I better start packing. I love you!"

"Love you honey, safe trips." She said then hung up. It was now or never. C'mon Charlie. You've been with him for two whole years. What's there to worry about?  I nervously dialed his number and on the third ring, he picked up.

"Hey Kennedy, I miss you," He greeted me. I felt a smile blooming on my face.

"Hey Toretto, I miss you more." I breathed in deeply, "Tony, do you want to come home for the holidays with me?"

"Charlie, I could never," He began and I cut him off.

"That's okay, I know you-"

"I could never say no to you Charlie," He said, and I could hear the smile in his voice.

______________

"Mom!" I squealed, hugging her tight. It had been so long since I saw her. 

"Dad!" I gasped when I saw who stepped out the door behind her.

"Mom, Dad, you've met Tony," I said, pulling him forward.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kennedy! Happy holidays!" Tony blurted, shaking my parents' hands profusely.

"Nice to see you again, Tony. C'mon in." My dad smiled and led us into my childhood house.

The fireplace and the candles were burning, and the whole cabin smelled like pine trees. The table was set for four while platters of delectable food lined the table. 

"Let's eat!" My mom announced. Tony pulled out my chair and he got seated next to me, with my parents on the opposite end of the table.

The End

Sorry, it's a bit short! Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous)No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!