To Be a Toretto (Part 1 )

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

Instagram: c.hloe.wn

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas bykaywrites12

About: There will be 3 parts to "To Be a Toretto". Each of them will be when Tony is a different age. In part one, Tony is 4, and Dom is taking care of him while his mom goes to work.

Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! (Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous) No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

3rd Person POV

"Dom!" 4-year-old Tony shouted as he saw the familiar face of his favorite cousin.

"Hey there, little man," Dom chuckled, patting Tony on the head. Tony giggled as Dom patted his head a few more times.

Tony's mom, young and in her early twenties, kissed Tony lightly on his forehead. Tony hugged her thighs, as it was the only part he could reach. She was tall and fit. She had a shimmery police badge attached to her shirt.  "I love you, honey, I'll be home for dinner." She told Tony.

"I'm hungry," Tony said.

"I'll leave him to you now, Dom. Thanks for baby-sitting him again. I really appreciate it." Tony's mom said, giving Dom a quick hug.

"Be safe!" Dom said.

"Be safe!" Tony echoed, waving enthusiastically.

When Tony's mom left, Dom knelt down and asked Tony, "So, buddy, what do you want to do today?"

"Food. I'm starving."

"Right. Let's go get some food."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Dom?" Tony asked Dom as he was strapping him into his car seat.

"Yes kid?" Dom said, getting into the driver seat.

"Why do I have to sit in this?" Tony tugged on the car seat strap.

"Because you're still a kid."

"Why?"

"Because you're not old enough."

"Why can't I sit there?" Tony pointed at the passenger seat.

"The airbag is gonna get you, buddy."

Tony scratched his head. "Is an airbag like a balloon?"

Dom laughed, thinking of a way to explain. "Well, it is a lot harder, thicker, and more dangerous than a balloon."

"Okay!"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"This is where you insert the car key." Dom explained to Tony. "And this is where you step to make the car go, and stop. These are the direction lights and the button for the windshield wipers." Dom gestures to the car as Tony sits on the floor nodding enthusiastically.

"How do you make the car go backwards?" He asked.

"Here." Dom gestured to the great stick. "You push the stick to the letter R, which stands for reverse. The other letters stand for Park, Neutral, Drive, Sport, and E, which conserves energy."

Tony nods and reaches for the steering wheel. "I've got it, Dom! I'm ready to drive now."

"Hold on, little buddy. Not yet. Do your feet reach the pedals?"

Tony glanced down at the pedals, which were pretty far away. "How about I drive and you step on the pedals?"

Dom laughed, "I'm not sure that'll work. I'll tell you what, you get in your car seat and we'll get Thai takeout for dinner."

Tony quickly scrambled to his seat and buckled himself in. "Ready!"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

COMMENT YOUR REQUESTS BELOW!