HE SAVED ME 🥀

Author pov

Yn was begging jungkook to save her. Jungkook on the other hand was just staring at her face which seemed so celestial and pure. For some reason he wanted to pull her to his arms and whisper "I'm here for you" and protect her. He was in his deep thought until he heard a yell

" No!! Stop just leave me alone!!"Yn yelled pushing two men down who was about to touch her.

"How dare you sl--" A man yelled at her, Jungkook cut him off.

"Get inside the car" He said looking yn with a most calm expression .

Yn looked him blinking. She looked so adorable in his eyes.

"Can't you hear me? I said get in" He raised his voice at her.

Yn nods and rush to his car and get seated.

"Who the hell are you man !! Huh?"A drunkard holds jungkook's collar and yells

Jungkook looks away and rolls his tongue inside his mouth irritated by his behavior

" Take your hands off" jungkook looks him with a cold stare yet having a calm voice.

That drunk asshole raise his hands to punch jungkook. But Jungkook jerks him off and push him to ground.

" I don't wanna make scene here. Don't intrude in my business!" Jungkook spares them a glare and walks to his car.

Yn watched everything being so nervous and terrified.

Jungkook drives not minding those drunkards yells.

"Where's your home?"He asked not looking her.

Yn looked down fidgeting her hands nervous.

Jungkook turns to look her as she didn't reply him

"I guess I asked you something?"He asked again.

"Actually....they know my house sir. I can't go home now" she said in her low voice , heads down.

Jungkook just gave her a glance and turned to face the road " relatives house?"

"I'm an orphan" she said looking outside the window

Jungkook's reaction changed , he turned and looked her again . She looked so angelic in him . He didn't know he got a soft corner for her in his heart now.

" I can't drop you off in the streets this late night ..I'll take you to my home"

Yn blinks and turns to look him. She opened her mouth to speak something but closed.

"Thank you" she said in her most soft voice.

Soon they reach jungkook's house.

Jungkook park his car and turns to look at yn whose mouth is wide open now.

"You say this as your home?...no it's a mansion"she looks him shook. Jk ignores her and gets out of his car." Are you coming or staying here?" He enters his house as he says. Yn quickly rush and follow him.

Jungkook points his guest room. "You can stay here for tonight. If you need anything call me." He walks upstairs.

"Umm sir" Yn calls him and He turns to look her. " what is it now??" He looked her being tired. " you didn't tell your name..then how would I call you" She ask in a polite manner."Call me Mr jeon" He leaves.

Yn pov

I'm here laying on the bed right now. I just can't believe I'm staying in such a luxury room. This feels soo cozy and peaceful. He doesn't look good in person and appearance but he is really so sweet. I smiled remembering how he saved me and brought me here.

My stomach growled. Aish what will I do now? Will he be asleep? I can't go distrub him. He must be tired already, also it's so embrassing to tell him that I'm hungry after munching too much of street foods.

I saw kitchen when he brought me in. Let me silently go make something to eat and inform him in morning.

I opened the guest room door and slowly entered the hallway only to gasp and flinch. "W-what are you doing here at this time?" I asked him, who is sitting on couch with all lights off having a mikrocosmos mood lamp on.

*Imagine the jungkookie who used to come live to see us😜*

Author pov

Jungkook look her so calm."I should be asking you that, what are you doing here at this time?" He asks sipping his beer. His one hand holding a beer jar that holds about 3 liters of Alcohol and another hand busy on his laptop.

Yn just then glanced his fingers that is wrapped around his jar, It looked so hot for her. She looked him asking" Why do you drink too much?"jungkook looked her " That's non of your business. Why did you come out?" Yn looked down" I was hungry".

Jungkook points kitchen" Make something for yourself and leave to your bedroom soon! Don't distrub me. Got it?" She nod and left.

Yn was scanning the kitchen once she entered. She saw most of the cabinets being filled with alcohols and liquors.

"Why do he have to drink too much" she mumbled to herself and turned to look him who is working focused.

She stared him from kitchen.

●To be continued●

Hope you people enjoy this. I turned it to a mini series as you wish!💜💜💜