Ch 16: Twilight's Secret

{A/N: Just a heads up, everything written here is purely made by my own imagination and isn't canon.}

---This Chapter is written by Spirit-Rimuru---

___________

In a dark place located in a separate dimension that no one will be able to reach except for those who have transcended the Law of Space and Time, the Fake Rias and a man cloaked in black can be seen kneeling in front of a throne.

"My Lord, I have brought you an offering," the man cloaked in black said as he presented a sword that was radiating holy energy in front of the man on the throne.

"Get that useless thing out of my face," the man on the throne said, and the man cloaked in black immediately threw away the sword. "Report," the man on the throne said.

"Master, I'm saddened to report that the real one has escaped... someone helped her out of our prison cells," the Fake Rias said.

"That was within expectations. As long as we have the Twilight Healing, we can proceed with our plan."

"Also, Master, while I was in the Land of the Living, I managed to recreate the Chaos Brigade, and I also planted multiple spies in the Underworld and all of the other Factions," the Fake Rias said.

"Very good. Both of you can now return to your duties. Oh, and by the way, Rias, make sure you take good care of the Twilight Healing for me," the man said.

"As you wish, my lord," the Fake Rias said and returned. Once the two were gone, the man on the throne spoke again.

"Who would have thought that this Ultimate Skill could be so useful," he said.

"I told you that the Ultimate Skill 'God of Puppetry Dionysus' is one of the strongest Ultimate Skills when it comes to Controlling Dead people," another voice said.

"And I couldn't have imagined that it once belonged to an old enemy of yours."

"Hahaha... I don't even consider him an enemy. That clown is nothing but a joke, a disgrace to all Demon Lords," the man said.

"Still, are you sure about this plan of yours? We are facing another version of ourselves, and if you don't mind me asking, why are you so obsessed with taking the powers of other versions for yourself?" the man asked.

"You're asking too many questions today, huh? Well, I'll answer you. Let's just say that I want to prove that I'm the real Rimuru Tempest, not just a blunt copy of an anomaly born from the Magicule of some Dragon," the man said as he stepped out of the darkness. This man looked like a carbon copy of Rimuru himself, the only difference being that this Rimuru had pinkish silver hair and red eyes.

"Hmm... Well, what do you mean by anomaly?"

"Don't you know? Every version of Rimuru Tempest is an anomaly that upsets the cosmic balance of every universe they are in. Well, it's not my problem if a universe is destroyed because of him. How about you? Why are you so obsessed with taking revenge?" the carbon copy of Rimuru asked.

"Hmm... That's an unexpected question coming from you, Emils. Let's just say that I made a vow to destroy every universe where Rias exists, and I will make sure to make them suffer for betraying me."

"Hmm... I would very much like to see how you will take your revenge on the version of Rias in this universe... Issei Hyoudo. Or should I call you Lord Draco?" Emils said.

"Call me whatever you want. I don't much care. All I care about is your plan. Why would you want to aim for Asia first instead of taking on the version of yourself right now? Since, if I were you, I would have taken my counterpart first, since I know my own capabilities."

"You have much to learn, Draco. Didn't you know? The thing called Twilight Healing is something that can even bring back a person whose concept has been erased from existence. The ability of that power is beyond the norm of any Sacred Gear, and if the user could unlock its full potential, no one will be able to hurt whoever holds its power," Emils said.

Emils knew about the hidden secrets of Twilight Healing since he saw it in an archive from one of the universes he invaded. From that archive, a power known as Twilight Healing was mentioned, a power that can heal anything, even if the damage received is from energy from the Void itself.

However, Emils knew that not all Sacred Gears called Twilight Healing had the same power. In the archives he had read, it was stated that in order for someone to unlock its hidden power, the user must experience extreme hardship and even death.

The reason why Emils ordered to kill Asia first was to find out if her Twilight Healing could unlock its hidden potential. But there had been a hiccup since Emils didn't know that there was a variant of himself back in this universe they were currently invading.

'One day, I'll Accomplish my real goal. Just wait for me, everyone,' Emils said as he disappeared into the darkness of the room.

***

In Rimuru's house, Rimuru was sitting on the sofa in their living room while the Idiot Trio and Ophis were playing a game. Meanwhile, Asia was sleeping on his lap. You might ask why they were still awake in the middle of the night. Well, they were waiting for Issei and the others to arrive.

While waiting, Rimuru was talking to Ciel. 'Is everything ready, Ciel?' Rimuru asked.

[Yes, master. I have completely recreated all of the Sin Series Ultimate Skills, and they are ready to be given to those people. All they need to do is train themselves to be strong and obtain them with their own effort,] Ciel replied.

'Alright, we just need to train them,' Rimuru thought.

Rimuru knew that there were more dangers lurking in the future, and he also felt an aura similar to his own. It was faint, but it was enough for him to know that there was a possibility that there was another version of himself involved. The only problem was he didn't know its aim since the aura he felt was quite sinister and full of regrets and hatred.

After a while of waiting, Issei and the others arrived, looking haggard and with faces showing that they had woken up in the middle of the night.

Seeing them like this, Rimuru decided to let them sleep a little more in their house using the vacant room.

*Sigh* "I wanted to start the explanation already, but they look like they would collapse in a few minutes," Rimuru said.

"They still need sleep after all, so let them be," Asia said.

"Well, at least I will be able to spend this night with my lovely fiancé," Rimuru said and hugged Asia.

---End---