Ch 14: Family Reunion and The Truth

---This Chapter is written by Spirit-Rimuru---

___________

Upon arriving back on Earth, Rimuru, along with Veldora, Ramiris, and Milim, went to Rimuru's house.

"I'm home," Rimuru said as he opened the door.

"Welcome home," Asia said, greeting Rimuru and giving him a kiss.

This surprised the troublesome trio, and the three started ranting about what was going on. They also pressured Rimuru and Asia to answer.

"Ehhh, Nii-san, welcome home. Why is Baka Veldora-Nii here, and also Milim?" Ophis said while looking at Rimuru and Veldora.

"Ehh, Ophis, since when did you come here?" Rimuru questioned, and Asia started to explain why Ophis was there.

Rimuru understood and couldn't blame Ophis for attacking Asia, as she mistook Asia as an enemy due to her having fragments of his soul.

"Anyway, you three make yourselves at home and don't destroy anything. I'll cook dinner, so wait with Ophis," Rimuru said to the three and went to his and Asia's room to change.

After he changed his clothes, he went back downstairs and headed to the kitchen to start preparing their dinner. As he promised Asia, he was cooking curry.

Rimuru started off by washing the vegetables, such as potatoes and carrots.

He then proceeded to peel the skin of the potatoes and carrots and cut them into bite-sized pieces.

After that, he prepared the rice and gathered all the necessary spices. Once all the necessary preparations were done, Rimuru started cooking.

The aroma of the curry started to fill the room, and the four hungry horsemen, namely Veldora, Ramiris, Ophis, and Milim, were already seated at the dining table, drooling.

"Hurry up, Rimuru," Milim said.

"Just wait a little bit more," Rimuru replied.

Meanwhile, Asia had just finished taking a bath and seated herself with the four. She smiled at the actions of the four.

Well, who wouldn't drool over Rimuru's cooking? I mean, you have a literal god who is cooking for you.

A few more minutes passed, and the curry was done. Rimuru served it on the dining table and took his seat.

""""Itadakimasu!"""" they all said and started to eat.

Asia tasted the food that Rimuru cooked and could taste the balanced flavors of the curry, the sweetness of the rice, and how the mixture of different spices complemented each other, making a delicious meal.

"How was it?" Rimuru asked Asia.

"It's so delicious. I could eat this all day," Asia replied.

"I'm glad you like it," Rimuru said and was about to feed himself when...

"Second, please!" Veldora yelled.

"Dude, did you just finish your whole plate in a matter of minutes?" Rimuru said and gave Veldora a second serving.

"""Me too,""" Ramiris, Milim, and Ophis also said, and Rimuru was left with no choice but to give them a second serving.

***

After that, he could finally eat his portion, and they all talked about what had been happening in each other's lives.

When Asia told them what had happened to her, the four became so angry that they wanted to erase Rias from existence.

But before they could cause chaos, Rimuru stopped them and told them something that even Asia didn't expect.

"There's something that you all need to know, especially you, Asia," Rimuru said.

"What is it?" Asia asked.

"The Rias who resurrected you and the one who killed you are two different beings. I felt it. At first, I thought I was just imagining it, but as time passed and we both went to school, I started to notice that the Rias we were interacting with was nothing but a puppet," Rimuru said.

"Does that mean that..."

"Yes, the one whom Issei and the ORC are interacting with is a body of a Rias from another universe, and someone is controlling it. I can't feel any magic on its body, so that means..."

"The body is being controlled by an Ultimate Skill," Asia continued Rimuru's sentence.

"You're correct on that. And not only Rias, but also Akeno. Those two are just dead bodies with someone controlling them from the shadows," Rimuru said.

"So what are you going to do about it, Nii-san?" Ophis asked.

"Of course, I'll help find the real Rias. Just a few minutes ago, I managed to locate their location," Rimuru said, surprising Asia and even Ophis.

"Then I'll come with you. If the Rias we are interacting with is different from the real one, I wish to help," Asia said, but Rimuru refused.

"Sorry, Asia, but this is something I need to do myself. Since I'll be going deep into enemy lines, I don't even know who I'll encounter. I want you to stay here," Rimuru said, not wanting Asia to be exposed to danger.

"But..."

"Don't worry, just believe in me. I'll return to you, I promise," Rimuru said.

After that, Rimuru started to prepare to head out to rescue the red-haired princess.

***

Meanwhile, at a place where the real Rias is being held captive, we see the real one slowly losing hope. Every time that passes by, the torture that Akeno undergoes is increased, and she can't bear to see her friend being tortured in front of her.

"Just hang in there, Akeno," Rias said as she looked at the injured and chained-up Akeno.

"Heeeh, looks like you're not easy to break mentally, Rias," a voice similar to Rias spoke, and from the darkness of the room, another Rias appeared.

"You... How long do you plan to pretend to be me?" Rias asked her fake copy.

"Well, as long as it takes. I'll slowly kill all of your peerage and obtain their heads as trophies... And I've already succeeded in killing one," the fake Rias showed off the Twilight healing that she had stolen from Asia.

"You! What did you do to Asia?" Rias yelled with an angered expression.

"Well, I killed her, but she was lucky. Someone revived her. But don't worry, Rias... I will kill her again, and I will also obtain her newly found powers," the fake Rias said with a wicked smile.

---End---