Ch 7: Those that came from the church II

After the two Individuals left, Rimuru ask Issei who they are are.

"Issei who are those two?" Ask by Rimuru

"The one with Chestnut hair is a childhood friend of mine and I don't know who the other one is" Issei replied to Rimuru's question.

"I see" This Is what Rimuru replied he wanted to ask Why they are in This house but decided not to Reason is that whatever they are after is none of his Business.

And that He will stay out of their way as long they don't try anything funny against Asia or Him.

***

The two who left Issei's house were discussing something on never Issei's house.

"You feel it too right Xenovia?" Ask by Irina she had Long brown hair that are tied in a Ponytail tail.

Her real identity was an Angel that is serving the biblical God, or at least that is what she thought.

"Yes I feel it too that witch is radiating Holy Energy but I don't see her carrying any Holy weapon, Furthermore she was a witch that Healed a Devil" Xenovia replied with a hateful look.

She is a young woman with chin-length blue hair with a dyed green fringe on the right side and Yellow eyes.

She also Dislikes Devils due to the Teaching of the Church.

"Anyways it's not our problem and she is not what we came for so let's leave," Irina said

"No let's wait for them I want to confirm if she really doesn't have any Holy weapons with her" Xenovia said Stopping Irina from leaving

"Figured you will say that," Irina said as she let out a Sight

'i hope this won't be any trouble since the person beside her Seems like he already knows what I am' Is what Irina thought remembering How Rimuru look at her and at the sword Behind Xenovia

***

Back in the Hyoudou Household, Issei's parents are having a Nervous look since they know Rimuru since they always saw Rimuru on the news, and They are also nervous because Asia Leave them for a year and they thought that She leave them because She Hates Them.

"Mom, Dad why are you both so tense?" Issei said

"Shut it, son, Asia-chan you don't hate us by any chance right?" Ask by Gorou, Issei's Father

"Dad why would Asia Hate you both?"

"I said Shut up son," Gorou said

Asia Seeing her Adopted Father Nervous only let out a smile.

"Oto-sama, Oka-sama why would I hate both of you? And I would never Hate my Family" Asia said with a smile and joyful voice.

When the two Heard Her They let out a breath of relief.

After a while of their Reunion, the two turned their attention to Rimuru.

"So why is a famous person here?" Ask by Miki

"Ehh to...ahhh... I wanted to ask for both of your permission as Asia's Parents if I can have her as My Wife" Rimuru said

"Ofcourse we will have to finish our studies first before we get married" Rimuru continued.

When they heard that Rimuru was asking for their Blessing to let Rimuru and Asia be Wife in the future they Are frozen in surprise.

The first to Recover from the Suprise was Miki.

"Asia, I'll just ask one question, do you love him?" Miki said

"Yes Oka-sama I have always loved him ever since we are a Child, and I'll Have up every just to be with him," Asia said with a Determined eye.

"I see then there is no problem, you both can even give us grandchildren," Miki said which made Rimuru and Asia Blush.

Meanwhile, Issei was still shaking his Father back to reality.

"Oii...dad get a hold of yourself," Issei said making Everyone in the room laugh.

***

After that Asia and Rimuru stayed in Issei's house For another 3 hours and help with housework.

After that, they headed towards home but they are stopped by Xenovia and Irina.

"So You really are the witch," Xenovia said

Rimuru Imidiatly Steps in Front of Asia To protect her.

Although Asia can protect herself Rimuru was still as protective as always.

"What Do the people of the church want with us, If you two are here just to insult Asia I suggest you leave now," Rimuru said

"We just wanted to confirm something...why is that witch radiating holy energy?" Ask by Xenovia

"We have no obligation to tell you" Asia replied surprising Xenovia and Irina.

"If you won't Talk then I'll have to Force You to talk," Xenovia said as she Use Durandal to launch a Swing on Asia.

But Durandal was Meet by another sword a Golden sword that is radiating Holy Energy That far surpasses Xenovia's Durandal.

The sword that meets Durandal was Rimuru's Excalibur that's was given to him by his Father and Mother.

Irina also Launch an attack towards using a Mimic holy sword but Asia stopped it with a red sword.

"Those swords what are those" Irina said

"This sword is the Sword of Promise Victory Excalibur the real one" Rimuru said

"And my sword is called Sword of Divine Fire Laevateinn," Asia said while her hair changed from blonde to Crimson red and her eyes turned blood red as Armor appeared around her body.

This is due to her Using The Divine sword Laevateinn which causes Asia's hair and eye color to change Depending on Which Divine weapon she is using.

"We don't want any trouble but I guess you guys won't let us leave unless we force our way out," Rimuru said

And those The battle between the Wilders of A Divine weapon and the Users of Holy weapons commence.

One is being powered by the weapon they are holding while the other Is powerful enough to be considered as a God and the other one is a literal God

A mortal against Immortal, Human vs God, and Angel vs Seraphim The Clash of Devine Beings.

~End~

***

Hey, guys new chapter Hope you guys like it as always thanks for the support.

Up next: Holy vs Divine